Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, they are great for wheelies, but no good for trails and hills, unless your a talented rider and can keep it in powerband and still avoid rocks and other obstacles...

i agree, you've got us waiting now Snaptrax ;)

Ebay Bargains

I've ridden my cousins 2006 KTM 85sx big wheel and holy crap it has it some punch in powerband. But as everyone else has said it's all or nothing on the low capacity 2 strokes. I've also ridden a 2003 yz 85 small wheel and it'll legit throw me off the back if I don't sit on the fuel tank when it hits the powerband in 2nd (mind you at 50kg that isn't hard). So personally I think they're pretty awesome fun. Although if I was to chose 4 or 2 stroke I'd still prefer 4

^^^^ I agree! I'm all for the 4 strokes, u just gotta push the 2 strokes hard all the time, we test rode a kx85 when looking for a bike for my son, was just way too hard to ride for a beginner, unless you're riding tracks or doing wheelies, prob not much use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 strokes are best suited to tracks, where they can be in powerband and be happy. most enduro type bikes will be four stroke, they need alot more bottom end torque in trails, etc.

2 strokes are best suited to tracks, where they can be in powerband and be happy. most enduro type bikes will be four stroke, they need alot more bottom end torque in trails, etc.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE... well sort of, but not really. Jump on utoob and search Graham Jarvis. Have a look at most (if not all) trials bikes.

My IT200L 2T is a specifically built Enduro bike, pity they don't still make them...

heyy all i have a friend with a crf230 and the rear wheel is stuuff (hub is cracked) does anyone have one for sale ? how much would i expect to get one for in australia?

10157273_631649890245252_8876091154833447885_n.jpg

You're looking at buying something GooseMan? there is this kx 125d rolling frame | Parts | Gumtree Australia Port Adelaide Area - Rosewater | 1045456921

Or the guy selling the crf 250 in morphetvale just txt me and asked me to swap my pit bike plus 2.5k cash for it....he wants a pit bike apparently! So looks like he'd take $3000 or maybe even $2700 or something!? Have you had many calls on the DS yet?

2009 Honda crf250 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Morphett Vale Area - Morphett Vale | 1045435105

That tm looks nice blender, you got the same link twice by the way stools

That roller sound good though stools, Chuck in a donk and all done might try and get some photos off him

Last edited:
what do the four stroke tm 250's go like? mates got a 2 stroke tm 250 and that flies!!!! beats the pants off any other 250 2 banga he's ridden he reckons...

Latest posts

Back