Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a Ycf all right or a braaap as most people know about it. You can tell because of the frame. It has the two funny looking air filter holes in the front of the frame.

right you are sir, i didnt notice the air exit near the carb before, and wasnt 100% sure the one at the front wasnt just a trick on my eyes lol ycf it most certainly is

Those red tyres look awful on it, lol. Still, cheap for a Braaap though

And have a look at the little message at the bottom of the photo, its just screams sophistication, lol...

Lol Sophistication plus, red tyres, bright green bash plate...... Bogan slogan.....!! Winner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ujyqy4y2.jpg

Someone's selling this in my area for $580..... Pretty good buy :) tempted for another bike hehehe

90's KX80 ?
looks ok, needs a back tyre asap
it would make your 140cc pitty feel like it's brakes were stuck on

and i saw your question asking if all the mods were asleep in the get to 25 thread.
answer is no, not all of us mods are... lol

my old 93 rm80 was a weapon, went close to sticking with our landlords boys 150r..... just topped out to early and he would fly past me on the long straights. if you owned that i doubt you would ride the 140 again lol

90's KX80 ?
looks ok, needs a back tyre asap
it would make your 140cc pitty feel like it's brakes were stuck on

and i saw your question asking if all the mods were asleep in the get to 25 thread.
answer is no, not all of us mods are... lol

Yes, the guys said a 91/92 ish kx80, def needs a new back tyre...... I've only eve ridden a 2 stroke once, all I remember is u gotta keep the revs goin..... I get what u mean about riding with the brakes on.... Would be an interesting comparison.

:) lol about the 25 game thread hahaha

i've heard the KX80's didn't have much down low, and benefit from a bigger carby, something like a PWK28 Keihin

The small capacity 2 strokes dont have much down low, but they make up for it in top end speed. My friends KX125 does have a bit down low, alot for a 2 stroke.

The small capacity 2 strokes dont have much down low, but they make up for it in top end speed. My friends KX125 does have a bit down low, alot for a 2 stroke.
my DS80 is pretty quick off the line, YZ80's are too, YZ85's, RM80's they fly off the line

they have no torque tho, leave it in 4th or 5th and slow down a touch and then wrap it back on and your waiting waiting waiting, i think thats what blender was getting at

nah, the DS doesn't do that, neither does my mate's RM80 or his sons YZ85
you just drop it back and gear pull on the throttle, just like a 4 stroke

Seems cheap, I'm always skeptic when people put no effort when they sell things.
One pic and its crap?

they have no torque tho, leave it in 4th or 5th and slow down a touch and then wrap it back on and your waiting waiting waiting, i think thats what blender was getting at
Pretty sure they just need a rm 80 pipe to open them up or maybe they have different ports etc?
I have had a bit of fun on a ds 80 but its wayy to small to do anything on really (atleast for me) lifts in 3rd if you gun it.

Latest posts

Back