(election 07) Howard Vs Rudd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
hey guys just wanna see what ya thorts are and who u want to pm and why, not long answers just for curiosity

ino who i want and thats rudd...???

Last edited:
hey guys just wanna see what ya thorts are and who u want to pm and why, not long answers just for quriousity

ino who i want and thats rudd...???

whoever can give u a better education and teach you how to spell
thorts-thought's
quriousity-curiosity
ino-(possibly) i know?

rudd better give us some better broadband aswell. I am tired of this shitty capped 10 mbps crap

just out of "Q-RE-OSITY" as they :rolleyes: say... how many members here are actually eligable to vote, and how many have voted prior to this election!? what happens if one of the other partys win? imagine if we went Family first or Green Power,.. Once Dr Karl is in parliment THERE is someone we can vote for and know exactly what the hell is going on at the same time:D ask the man a question and he will do his darn utmost to find out and give you the CORRECT answer! Vote #1 Dr Karl!

but i think rudd will get the spot.. bastards better do a propper job this time! otherwise we will ALL have egg on our faces eh:eek:

Peace :)

According to my friend rudd wants a curfew for under 18's!??!?!?! Im pretty sure its not true, that wouldnt make sence for 1000 reasons.

But anyway its like choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich (watch the southpark episode.)

Id say rudd is better though, a bit.

lol, what would have happend last election if Mark Latham got in lol. After the election he just went all down hill :eek:

do you all want the unions to run every construction site, anyone in the house building industry will be STUFFED. the unions pumped in about 30+ million to rudds campaign, who do you think will run our country?
fk unions and fk rudd.
GO JOHNNY

Im voting Howard. Howard will win. Labour are the worst. F... frank sartor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prior to the trade union movement 75 hour weeks were the norm. I would think that EVERY australian who currently enjoys having 38 hour weeks and penalty rates should remember that these conditions were hard fought and now we all just take them for granted.

Ill vote Labor in my electorate and Democrats or greens in the Senate.

i'm with hillz but for a differant reason
i simply refuse to vote for a 2 party preferd system
so i go get my named marked off screw up the paper and hand it back to them
labour will be both good and bad for the contry
good for the union and trady's that line there pockets but they at this point in the market will send the country into a recesion

the libs are the same but they will look out for the businuss man that lines there pockets
and inflation will become that rife that we wont be able to buy houses cars milk bread all the good stuff

why even bother like fools said can you even vote and if you can dont your say doesn't really count

first time voting, im gonna tick whatever... i dont understand all this mumbo jumbo bullshit!

so long that either do there job im not do concerned

I don't vote for who i like the most, i vote for who i hate the least.

its funny how in all the adds on tv atm, the party's trash each other saying why NOT to vote for the other party instead of telling you why they are so good and why you SHOULD vote for them???
it really makes it look like a battle of who has the least negatives instead of voting for one partys positives, really makes them look bad too as they have to point out everybody elses bad to cover up their own.
what happened to showing why we should vote for someone, instead they are telling us not to vote for the others, ie that only leaves them to vote for

just seems screwed to me

probably gonna vote for johnny even though i dont like everything he stands for, he has led us to 88c per USD amoung other things

Looks like labor is going to win and IF they do ...... let's hope we encounter smooth sailing and we don't get steered over the edge of a square Earth by a faulty RUDD'er ........

Last edited:
Usually , labour sees imports as a threat to Aussie jobs and industry ....... so they put tariffs and other taxes on imported goods to discourage people from buying them ...........

Obviously , that means pit bikes and parts , electrical goods etc will skyrocket in price ........ just like they used to be ...

The problem is ........ that the fools can't seem to understand that we never did and never WILL produce our own mass produced motorcycles ......so they should stay as they are and be exempted from any duties or other crap .........

I can see them trying to target ebay and all other imported goods sellers ....... they're going to have to get the money to pay for all their election promises from somewhere .

At least Howard freed up world trading and that's the main reason why our economy is doing so well ......... we buy stuff from China ......... and they buy our coal and ore to make it with .........

Do ANYTHING to discourage imports and OUR exports will take a BIG nose dive ........... bye . bye mining boom ..........

Latest posts

Back