Elka Rear Shocks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen on Pm the ELKA shocks that are on ebay (on motoverts etc , and even on the BBR production bike) are made by DNM for ELKA

I have a PitsterPro x2 140r and DHZ dpro160 with gpx front forks

Yeh mite put the elka shocks on the pitster pro and the dnm on the dhz or sumtin.. I got elka shocks for $220 of ebay brand new.. so i'm britty happy

they are a top shock. ive had 2x. for me they were better than the DNM

Not saying they would be a dnm shock with pretty colours .

Just saying its the same deal as the mass produced marzochies , there just not on the same level as the highest quality ELKA shocks , that DO retail for $700+

well i bought one of the ebay elkas and i can tell you now its 10 times better than any dnm out there there is like 30 something compression adjustments and 30 something rebound adjustments and its just an overall smoother riding shock

Not saying they would be a dnm shock with pretty colours .

Just saying its the same deal as the mass produced marzochies , there just not on the same level as the highest quality ELKA shocks , that DO retail for $700+

Yep good point!

I believe that 100%

99.9% of all of australias top quad MX racers use elka shocks. if they are the real deal then there a sure fire good unit.

Again , yes they would be good shocks , but no they wont be as good as the Higher quality ELKA shocks that sell for over $700 (the klx110 elka's etc)

How do you think they can afford to let them all go on ebay for like $200 ?

There just like the marzocchies on Motoverts , there a pretty decent fork , but they cant compare to the HIGHEST quality zocchies that are in a kit with clamps/wheels/brakes etc for klx110/crf50's

But yes im sure they kick the DNM/fastace etc , and are very good for the price there going for on ebay..

BBR are using them on there production bikes so yes they must be alright , but just like all the other parts on the BBR production bike , they are mass produced elsewhere / not at BBR and are different from there HIGHEST quality items..

my elka says its made in canada so if dnm is a canadian company then thats cool

Not that that means much these days..... NZ are importing all sorts off crap from China then forwarding it on to Australia labeled as NZ made.

Latest posts

Back