enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know why you couldnt dont think theres a rule saying how big your bike must be or what cc's since people ride bikes from 65's to 500cc+ bikes

Yes, for most enduro races, I have approval from MA confirming that at mini/pitbike can enter and race the finke in June.

IF you plan on entering, ring ahead or check with MA, they are genrally happy to answer questions and help with your entry. I found that they are more likely to give you the letter or allow entry if you are supporting a charity or doing somethign no for personal gain or profit.

A couple of years back a Ivo Kastan made 3 stages if the Dakar on a moded pitpro 125.

Last edited:
We are going up this year for a bit of testing with a few different bikes and setups and then the year after, enter with the intention of actually making it to the end of both days within the time limit.
So yeah, its been on the carsd since about August last year.

We are going up this year for a bit of testing with a few different bikes and setups and then the year after, enter with the intention of actually making it to the end of both days within the time limit.
So yeah, its been on the carsd since about August last year.

Would be interesting to see how yous go. What sort of distance and under what times do you have to do it?

Massive ask! We have to average 63km/h which gives us 2 or 3 mins to refuel at the 3 designated fuel stops, each at about 65km apart.
But the course can be broken down to 3 main sections [or so I have been told] the first is sandy with whoopsup to 1.5m high and about 3-5m apart. then the flat fast stuff, then a combination and square edge bull dust up to your waist in sections.
The flat stuff we covered, as we can sit on 100km/h no sweat, its the whoop and bull dust sections that will kill our time.

What bike and engine are yous running? maybe yous should start ya own thread on this.would make for good reading

wonder how go sucking in **** loads of dust mayb carry couple of uni filters with u too specially if gets bit wet

Latest posts

Back