enough bling?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2freeq

Reaction score
some of you may or may not remember i was ordering a bike from my works suppliers with anything i wanted on it. well this is where thats up to at the moment, the forks are not the right ones yet they will be fastace as-02, it doesn`t have stickers yet im sorting that out when it arrives. it is 150cc oil cooled, inner rotor kit, quick turn throttle, 26mm carby, 32mm exhaurst. let me know what you think of it so far. any comments or suggestion on how to improve it let me know
SUC54989.jpg

SUC54988.jpg

SUC54979.jpg

SUC54982.jpg

hahaha yeah i spotted that after i posted this up. i was kinda hoping noone would spot them lol

i have a draw full of those sprockets at work noone wants them because of the love hearts haha

i wouldn't mind some love heart sprockets...........seriously the missus would love them on her bike. i will put them on mine for a laugh.

Bike looks good, any help getting a quick throttle from somewhere???

jovian - what area do you live in?

i`ve only got one left for now, how does $80 delivered sound? its the exact same as the one alloy one in the picture.

i'll ask her might be a bit much we don't need the sprockets would be purely for looks. Plus we both other bikes to spend money on

down in wollongong, what sort of stuff you after?

i havn`t got a pic of the whole bike, this is the closest pic i have of the whole bike
SUC54980-1.jpg

Nice looking bike there, with some graphics will be awsome.

farout, very nice man! youre gonna be scared to get it dirty with all that bling!

just out of curiosity who do you work for 2freeq?

its a company called warrior sports, we import and sell chinese dirt bikes, parts, gear like helmets, boots, riding clothes, gloves etc etc. we are just starting to get more into the upgrade side of things like quick turn throttles, inner rotors, kenda tyres, pro taper bars.

that looks sik man

jst wondering what does the 1/4 throttle do (or maybe its the 1/8) lol

Latest posts

Back