entries for march FOTM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i carn't see your bike for some reason spoonta68 i comes up with a little white box with an X in it, whys this???

ya g/box might last 2hrs with that sort of power running through it

but is a fun 2 hrs

one tip for ya dont kick start it push start it

you will do kick gears on ya first go

i carn't see your bike for some reason spoonta68 i comes up with a little white box with an X in it, whys this???

Are you tripping man ???:eek:

I can see it fine

And yeah Cooly is right ... it probably won't be long before

" and how would sir like his motor cooked " :D

can a mod change my photo or cool can u mod it to the link i sent u?
im gonna slap the pitsterpro cnc clutch and spring combo and im looking into heavy duty kickstart gears but only time will tell i guess lol

not going at this project lightly to say the least lol

well i been speaking to 00racing in uk and they got reinforced gear sets so im only going by what they saying

also daimo hasnt had any failur with his kick gears so im only going off his experience with the scut
im also looking for s35 decomp cam but not having much luck

ive got a order for 2 taka copys of the s25 to measure and maybe test..well see how it goes

my 50s new look
2009_0224thejets0049Medium.jpg

2009_0224thejets0048Medium.jpg

P2161375.jpg

P2161378.jpg

2008 crf88 stunt fiddy

50 stunt.com- Rear pegs, Street pegs, Sliders, Sprocket guard, Ext. stide stand, 12 bar, Hand brake, Fuel cap, Bars, Bar ends, Rocker cover, Ext. brake arms, Power tip, Sprockets and chain (t34,t15)

Pro taper clamps, TB stage2 88 kit, Hv oil pump, Hd clutch, Hd springs, +1 legs, Res i-shock, Asv lever, billet wheels

holly mofo rims!!!

so when this FOTM kickin off?weres all u sick uleahs with ya bikes :)

Nice china haha.

Jesus , that bike has come along way Ryan. Its awsome mate , really really nice. Everything just looks so tidy and well built. One of my favourite 110's at the moment , the swap to the a-frame swinga looks better but what happend to the old reeg set up?

Almost makes me want to make the move to the 110's , food for thought.

ryan thats one sick lookin bike man. are that a cr80 front end on it?? top bike bro

ryan thats one sick lookin bike man. are that a cr80 front end on it?? top bike bro

no its a kx65 front end. ANd i traded the reeg for the swinger i have now and some cash. Looks better but still trying to get it to work like the reeg

ohk sick. top bike man should do very well in this and you got my vote! hows it go? looks like itd go aight.

ohk sick. top bike man should do very well in this and you got my vote! hows it go? looks like itd go aight.

It goes real good. Pulls all the way till it floats the valves. Crazy aggressive cam in it. Its a full on built 143 but im about to make it a 155 very soon

when is this kicking off and can one of the mods tell me if your goin to let me in cause i was in here last month got got alot of new mods now
heres another pic of it

Attachments

• crf50 006 (Medium).jpg
    crf50 006 (Medium).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back