Exploded Diagrams of a 125cc???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day, does anyone have, knows of, www site, anything of an Exploded Diagram / Drawing of the typical Lifan, Jailing, China 125cc Engine??? I want to have a crack @ Rebuilding one, more as a hobby than a $$$ saver. Cheers, Wayno...

I'm sure everyone on this site including me would love to have one of these, there's big $$$ to made for the first person to make a lifan workshop manual

is the YX engine similar to lifan? I've looked around a bit and thought such a thing didn't exist

well if anyone buys these it'd great if they could upload it for everyone else too

The Thump* Exploded Diagrams will be really helpful 'themountain' With what I have already this is Great!!! A BIG THANK - YOU!!! Cheers, Wayno...

Now 'SAGAONE' the 140cc parts list looks very similar to the list that I just printed out from 'themountain' 17 pages worth :) It is definately a Good Tool for Parts Recognition...

'DVDRip' print out a copy of: http://www.omicronmotors.com/manuals/125_engine.pdf

Thanks 4 the Help Guys :)

well holy mackerel... that omicro ones pretty explicit, isnt it:eek:

good too see that i do put that copper washer on the right stud...bottom right hand...but is there a reason for this? an expansion/contraction thing? thats what i think, cause it is the main oil gallery, isnt it?

my lifan came with a parts list that im guessing are the proper lifan part numbers.lots of chinglish... whats a placa?:p and a boil?

Latest posts

Back