F@rk moderators!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you all wonder why im upset but your still teasing me..im angry with moderators because they wont stop people from saying shit to me in other threads just because i asked one stupid question like a year ago...so i made this new account just to tell moderators how angry i am at them....and once i tried to post a classified and they deleted it so there you have it..U WANNA SUPERSHAKE??

I_THUMP teases me all the time. I just deal with it and move on. :p
Perhaps you aren't ready for the big people's forum? :)

and once i tried to post a classified and they deleted it so there you have it..U WANNA SUPERSHAKE??

Grow up and if your thread was deleted there would be an obvious reason why it was. I dont think we need to tell you why because someone with over 300 posts should definitely know how our classifieds section works.

Get over it and if you have a problem with me or any other mods then use your original account and PM one or all of us with your concerns.

aussie blake

ifyou havean issue with our mods send me an email with thethreads your complaing about and i'll look into it

there's better ways of going about these issues than makeing threads like this

i'm gunna close this thread after i finish my kebab

gonna start my own thread due to bloody milo who decided to change my rank to what it is

and if he deletes it im just gonna make another one for him to suck :D

you know who you are milo dont make me call you out of your closet.....

Don't close it coolie.... the thread title opens up a world of opportunities! :D

I have pics! :p

bloody tea bag

thats what ya get for tryin to step up to the plate brother

tryin to keep up with the big boys on there home track

hope your enjoying your broken collar bone ya pussy

skylar oooo oooo ooo bring on the pics hmmmm on second thoughts

you all wonder why im upset but your still teasing me..im angry with moderators because they wont stop people from saying shit to me in other threads just because i asked one stupid question like a year ago...so i made this new account just to tell moderators how angry i am at them....and once i tried to post a classified and they deleted it so there you have it..U WANNA SUPERSHAKE??

You asked a stupid question because your a stupid fuck. Go to bed before mum comes and beats you with a hose little boy.

Coolio and his crew run a tight ship here and so be it , cocks like you get on here and spam shit up and have a little whine because you didnt get your way or because no one helped you. Help aint free mate you gotta help out to get help , your not getting shit anymore jiblet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back