Fastace

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff_508

Reaction score
I have looked heaps for info on the but i just can't find any:( so i anyone has had any past experiencees with them plz give info , cause i might get the Fastace AC-02 for my crf 50, so if anyone could help me plz do.

Thx :)

as-02's will be too long for the standard crf50 chasis ( stock swingarm ,standard shock without raisers etc) without having to push the forks through the clamps alot.These forks are quite long (vary in two sizes) however I have seen as-03's fitted to a crf50 stock frame but with an extended swingarm and shock.Otherwise you will have too much rake and the bike will corner like poo

of course you can!! they have two different sizes!!....and they are faaar better then as03!!!

Cant u get as02's which are the standard 625mm or whatever it is.... i think I have seen them before

The shortest have 645 mm legs plus the stepped upper triple clamp adds a further 20 mm over the standard fork tube height .........

Incidentally I bought one of my sets off a guy who was going to fit them to a CRF50 but found they were too long ........ so he bought BBR SP-5's and I bought his AS-O2's off him for $300 ...... it was a bargain at the time since they were near $700 new ........

They'd probably work with a 450 mm long alloy A swingarm and a 270 to 280 mm shock but no way with the stock CRF rear swingarm ........ you'd have a chopper without a doubt ......... :)

does anyone know what fastace shocks fit the pitpro 140cc (stock)

cheers

Any of them I think, just as long as they are the same length... measure them up and see what is for sale on eBay... they should all be sold with triple clamps.

thanks worm. yeah i think its 280mm eye to eye. most of them seem to be that.

you dont even have a crf 50 jeff you dont even have a pitbike

I just fitted a set of these 645mm to my bike. They look wicked and seem well made. Although clicking the adjuster to make them harder or firmer (for lack of a better term) doesnt seem to do squat. To be fair I havent actually ridden with them yet lol

well ..if you got AS03...the compressionclicker is a dummy...so no wonder it does nothing!!

hey guys i got a BS-58AR-270L rear and its is grouse as, great feeling on the bike, i modded my swingarm brackets for ride height but it sits nice as, comfy as

asr

Latest posts

Back