Fat arse postie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOSHI SUSPENSION

Reaction score
Me fat postie bike build ,5.5 inch wide motard rim on rear ,gp style pipe .

Last edited:
As would a conversion to USD forks fitted with discs ;)

Fancy getting us a video?

Yer Mate That Looks Awesome And Still In Good Cond:)

Yeah she has stock engine , just fitted pipe and modified carb , she does 95 easy trying to wind 100 out of her but may have to freshen up and bump up compression ratio , still waiting for a black front rim , my aim is too still look like a postie just be low and have fat arse end !

gotta love the postie i got one sittin in the shed oh an nice exaust system hahaha

where do people get these posties from???

im not accusing but i herd if you want 1 you gotta steal it lol has to be a more legal way then that surely

That Rear wheel looks Tough!

Nice As, and the Pipe looks Cool :D

Keep us Updated for sure!

nah mate you can buy retired ones all the time, there around $1000 for the newer ones but iv heard of them going for $150!

nah mate you can buy retired ones all the time, there around $1000 for the newer ones but iv heard of them going for $150!

Five years ago you might have picked one up at auction for $150, now people expect (and get) around $1200+ for a 1/2 decent example on road.

Easiest place to get them is through Manheim Fowles Auction Group as they have the contract to dispose of ex Aus post bikes :)

Yeah she's ex post office bike done 27000 ks picked it up for 600 bucks , rear rim 200 , custom spokes 100 , pipe is off eBay and is for a z50 monkey , cost me $90 deliverd from china , of course had to chop it up to get it too fit , so all up so far with full reg she owes me bout 1300 and is the best fun you can have with ya pants on

where do people get these posties from???

im not accusing but i herd if you want 1 you gotta steal it lol has to be a more legal way then that surely

Lol you cant get them easy enough but with the recent boost in popularity the $$$ has risen.

I think you'll find Honda have released them for the first time ever to the public NEW...im almost sure there is one in Frasers newy...

i want one!

We newy boys should all get one :D

Man, you are going to need to raise the pegs up... main problem I had on the postie was scraping pegs stopped me leaning it over as much as I wanted :p

Any work planned for the front end?

Latest posts

Back