Fat arse postie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs yet with pegs, exhaust is in middle so only problem is speed humps ,but no probs laying her over . Still waiting for black excel front rim other wise just lower front and stiffen up a bit!

Thats looks awesome.Nice fab work:grinning-smiley-003.
The rear end of the postie is a structural part of the frame,looks like you got that sorted.
I'm a offroad postie rider.

hardcoreposties064.jpg

wats TB dude yeah I was gonna get head flowed ,cam ,bump up compression and fit 150cc lifan piston which brings her to about 115 , just gotta get some funds to finish it off !

posty motors are different too crf and china motors , there's pretty much no go fast bits available .

ahh well. some one might be interested. I was told by a bloke that did the ride that you can keep the bike after the ride but its up to you to get it home

just got me front rim fitted up and forks lowered 2in!
am now looking at supercharging to get that bit more snig to do 100 or more kmh
thinking bout using a converted smog pump super charger , anyone done this before ,have read that they work real good on small engines ,and can pump upto 25psi if overdriven off crank

Last edited:
nah dont go with supercharging to tubro charging, i post alot of links in another thread and it has been done before, theres a few on monkey garage, but theres never ending problems, stuff keep braking, failing, buring out, overheating, because all it does is make the motor work harder. your better off going with bigbore, new cam, bigbore exhaust and boring out the valves (sorry having a blank at the moment), new carby, all the basic stuff like that will give you a more reliable bike the will beable to run better or just as good as with a supercharger or tubro...

AMR 300 showed up today! wont be too long and shell be supercharged !
also fitting a keihin fcr carb , hopefully she wont go boom !!! super charger will be underdriven 3.4 :1
to make 10psi , so with stock 8.5:1 comp should have a effective comp ratio of 12.5 : 1 , fingers crossed it works !

Latest posts

Back