Favorite Game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Platform Do You Prefer

• PC

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Gen

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Don't Play Games

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
hehehe duck hunt was a rippa!!! did u get the NES with the gun n robot to!?? never had a commo 64.. had a dicky smith tape player compy in about 1986.... lol, i recall when my neighbour got his 8088 with CGA graphics card and PC speaker!! then i out did him and got a 22 meg HD with a meg of ram, EGA screen(which got given to him, and i upgraded to the VGA!) police quest and space quest 2 never looked so good! lol

one for modee:YouTube - Australian Commodore 64 Commercial (1983)

Sings: "Are you keeping up with the commodore....coz the commodore is keeping up with you!!!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah.............:D :D
that is absolutly classic :cool:
the 80's were so bad
but the commodore still thinks faster than me so hey

I love playin consoles on my 142cm windscreen TV but I still think PC gaming is way better !!

I really only run racing sims and no console racing sim comes close to PC racing sims period !!!

my setup is
22in widescreen LCD
P4 2.8mHz 800 FSB (it may be old school now but it's good enough!!)
2 gig 400 ddr mem
128meg ATi AGP video card
Logitech G25 racing wheel, 6 speed H pattern box, and clutch peddel

This setup with GTR 2 and the V8 Super car addon makes for some sweet sweet racing !!!!

So yeah, PC's get my pick !!!

Things like MYOB(dont worrie kids), spreadsheets, PDF's etc, are better viewed and managed using the PC. same goes for editing movies, music, etc.. the techy stuff..

Did you know foolsp33d that due to the high USB support and already available HDD you can install linux on it without any mods and it has been reverse engineered to run windows...

So i guess it really can do ANYTHING haha

haha i just cant be bothered playing games, they piss me off and i suck at most of them :D lol

i got an xbox 360 and its mad especcially on xbox live but the new xbox 360 elites look soo good in black.

Well, I prefer PC's to be honest. I've had about 4 Consoles each i've sold and bought computer games. Pretty much any game you can play on a console, you can play on a computer.. If you have the right parts etc..

However, my rig ain't really set up for gaming. It used to be until I sold my last PC then bought this one and some other stuff.

Current PC Specs :
Intel 3.2 Ghz processor [used to be 3.4ghz but, Processor got fried]
Radeon 9250 [Worst graphics card ever.]
Gigabyte GT Motherboard
320gb Sata HDD
200gb IDE HDD
40gb IDE HDD
Samsung writemaster dvd/cd burner IDE
Asus QuieTrack CD/DVD burner SATA with lightscribe
Thermaltake WPC-420-102 DF PSU
Demonic PC Case

It's good for just games on low settings because the GFX card is too shite, good for browsing etc..

I used to be really heavily into modding my PC haha, with like neon fans etc.. Still got about 5 here not using them though, they are pretty sweet.. However I updated to 120mm Fans, screw those small lil bitches! :p

Last edited:
haha benox so true...

Funny thing is i was doing the same thing but my case is full of holes for ventilation and at night i found it was almost required of me to wear sunnies lol.

So i was gonna rig up a night switch but i thought stuff it just put some decent ones in there and forget about it.

I use my macbook pro, and run mame games like "metal slug" every now and then or play tetris on my 80gig ipod :D

mslug2.png
bbmanw.png
offroad.png

Last edited:
Im a big fan of the classic games like "commander keen" and other 2d side scrollers hahaha.

As for modern games the only one I really play is trackmania.

go the 360's :D

used to be into pcs and have a pretty decent one but got my 360 a month ago and damm its good

halo 3 fuckin rocks an im addicted to it now, anyone else on here play it?

got forza 2 aswell but im not so keen on that one, just isnt as good as i had hoped

OK guys foolsp33d has made an interesting thread about his new PS3 and asked if anyone else has a console and I noticed that a few people have said they would rather play PC.

So this is a thread (poll) where you can have you say about what you would rather play and maybe add why you think that platform is better and post up some specs about your PC including mods (case or hardware)

So let me kick it off by saying at heart i prefer consoles having owned at the TV type playstations and an xbox.

But i do have a pretty alright gaming PC.

Specs:

AMD 5500+ X2 Dual Core
4GB DDR2 800mhz PC6000 RAM
4x 250GB SATA2 in Raid 0
GeForce 8600GT Sli
Thermaltake Matrix super cool case
4x 120mm Super quite fans
No mods as of yet

And that's the main stuff... So lets get posting and voting.

Wow.. you have a beast of a PC. Have you even managed to fill up half that RAM? I'm sitting on 2gb here and I've never filed it up even with multiple games running. I'm assuming you've got 2 8600s by saying SLI and not just putting SLI in there for the sake of it :p?

Yea i do but after doing it read some articles about SLi being a waste of time and when i did the test on 3D Mark turns out wasn't so wrong after all.

going with SLi adds about 50% extra performance if your lucky so i might wait till the price of the Asus 8800GTX/Ultras come down and get one of those.

If you like to hear about other peoples specs a mate of mine just bought an Intel Core 2 Quad core CPU running 2.4Ghz a core and 8GB or RAM just to play WoW oh and an 8800GTX as well.

i play halo 3 its so good online versing other real people. Played forza 2 but it gets so boring after a while.

Yea i like a good racing game or 2 but they lose appeal quite quickly for me unless they have something to keep you interested like modding and stuff in NSF: Carbon

Yea i like a good racing game or 2 but they lose appeal quite quickly for me unless they have something to keep you interested like modding and stuff in NSF: Carbon

Try trackmania united, never gets boring!

I have it but something happened with it and i only played the 1st 10 mins lol... I dunno i can't remember, maybe nothing happened and forgot to play it again haha.

yeh forza 2 is good but im not sure what it is about it that didnt keep me interested like a game like grand tourisimo 4 did

live for speed is a pretty good car racing game u can download free for pc and play online
its good cause of the free driving modes where u can just go out there and drift or test a set up while still playing online
u can send set ups to friensds during a game aswell which is pretty good
+ there is plenty of mods to help with graffics and even some to change the performance of a car

haha stumbows go the AMD =D nice work i got one of them tooo XD my computers still abit sick tho..

Latest posts

Back