Favorite Game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Platform Do You Prefer

• PC

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Gen

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Don't Play Games

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I went to JB-HIFI last night and I dunno if any of you guys have them in the other states but they are the best thing to hit planet earth.

So I was in the games section treating my self to a new Playstation game after a hard week at work and so I bought a new game then left and went over EB games to check out what they had in their pre-owned bins cause sometimes you can get such a sweet dealio there sometimes and I see the same game I just bought for so much less in such good condition and oh well that's what ya get but the reason for this post is much more serious.

I see they are now selling the 40GB PS3's and I am all like yew they finally released them and I ask the guy so how long have these been out and he tells me maybe a week so I said has it brought the 60GB price down? And he said that they don't have any and they don't make them anymore due to not selling very well. I was shocked that they will never release another 60GB model again... This is a sad day in the history of gaming.

It's not that your losing 20GB of storage cause if that were it then so what you crack her open slap a new IDE drive in, for about $100 and have 250GB but now they cannot even play any old games PS2 or PS1 so they are completely non backwards compatible so what about the classics? What do we do keep our old PS2s what's the point?

Rant over.

see i don't understand why you could say that nor do i really care that much because everyone is entitled to an opinion but i've never disliked any console really because they have all good points of their own except that some just appeal to others more because of what they offer.

Now a lot of people will say that Wii's are shit but they aren't, they are really very intuitive and have some really cool games.

PS3's are probably no better than xbox really but i like the layout of the controllers more and the fact that they come with a HD movie player while no other console is offering that at the moment.

Both xbox and PS3 do have some awesome games that are exclusive to each platform and therefor most people make a decision based on what games they want for it, otherwise if all games were on each then it would be a case of eeny meeny miny mo to pick which console you bought.

hey soooo.... though it would be kewl to have a thread about games lol so if ya got any favorite's post em up! , one of my favorite games for pc would probly age of empires , games like that are so fun to play with friends ova the net:p

Waste of money, I pour all my money into my bike and things that matter.

when do you find time to play games
man i got well i had heaps better things to do
playing mx unleashed atm but it's boring as

games suck

ough need for speeds cool though
fav would have to be duck hunt on original nes

Last edited:
lol, there not a waste of time when u have nothin else to do' im not a nerd but i still like playin ps2 with friends and stuff . ! old school nintendo !

guitar hero
crysis
command and conquer
postal 2
scarface
some gta games
juiced 1 and 2
mx vs atv
gun
red eye revolver
halo
farcry
doom
duke nukem
IGI 1 and 2
no one lives forever

I could go on for ages, I love games

haha yer thats a good list , im thinking about buying guitar hero but i dunno if it would be crap lol whats it like?

guitar hero is good as!! we have it set up in the back shed & everyone plays when we are in the back yard drinkin & such

haha sounds awsome , i probly would get carryed away with it and end up smashing the guitar affter the song (RoCksTaR)

can't stand games! they all piss me off lol and i suck at most of them and i have better things to do with my time...

halo 2 + 3
GTA san andreas
youriding
and maybs some good ol' tetris

Sim:GT5 proluge is rockin my world atm...(even if it is in japanese! HANGING FOR THE FULL RELEASE!otherwise, infact... go the entire GT series, TT is good for some two wheel realistic action.

Shooter:RFOM. net play in the mall.. CRAZYness!

Sports: cant pass up 18 on tiger woods 08.

Puzzle: nothing beats mercury meltdown....

Old School: Police Quest, kings quest, space quest 1-2-3(pick up badge, open door etc, cast levitation spell, use grabber etc etc etc...) where you HAD to type the commands..adn use the keypad to move the chatacter. DOTT was pretty friggin sweet to... as was monkey island series...

Latest posts

Back