Favorite Game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Platform Do You Prefer

• PC

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Gen

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Don't Play Games

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
No but ive seen it and its like world war 2 and thats why i like call of duty 4 because its modern day.

ohhh true lol , i didnt know there was another game topic one lol , if there is to the same do they just get added togetther?

yours is game based this is consol based
but both very similar the boyz can decide i've done enough work for today

but...... mine isnt here anymore? all the posts that were in mine are in here now

MY THREAD HAS BEEN STOLEN !!!!!!!!

call of duty 4 is the best game by far online.

I stand corrected.:D COD4 is NUTTY!!!:D

And yeh I merged all the consol and games threads together... is just easier to keep a track of what is what....

Last edited:
everyone should go and get a game called live for speed and a logitec G25 wheel and you will never have to own another game!! ever!!!!!!!!

I stand corrected.:D COD4 is NUTTY!!!:D

And yeh I merged all the consol and games threads together... is just easier to keep a track of what is what....
Now do you know what im talking about. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Best games?

whats everones favourite xbox 360, ps2/3 or wii what games does do you reccomend.

cuz i got one on xbox360 call of duty 4

any other good games?

yea COD 4 is awsome.

the latest console i own is a Xbox 360 so here are a few games i recommend for it.
if ur into real cars and tuning go for forza motorsport.
i think if u own a xbox/360 u gotta give halo (1,2,3)a spin, just to see what its all about, hey u might even like it.

i love stranglehold.
gears of war aint bad, if ur into blood and gore get it.

Dead rising is great, its a game were u are stuk in a mall with zombies, and EVERYTHING is a weapon.

ill post up more/better ones later, but right now im pretty tired and drunk so the keyboard is hard to use right now.

my neigbor just got forza 2 4 days ago i been goin to his house all day for the last 4 days its a awsome game

Latest posts

Back