Favorite Game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Platform Do You Prefer

• PC

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Gen

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Don't Play Games

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
tourist trophy on ps2 and i hate to say it but world of warcraft lol(waits for laughter)

world of warcraft isnt anti social,my girlfriend and i both play together and we talk to lots of different people all over the world.........its the loners that sit in their mums basements playin 24/7 that are the anti social ones lol.it is just a game after all

reasor
level 56 night elf hunter,my pets name is sprinkles lol
in velen server lol

yea i reckon the NFS series is great, its definetly one of the best arcade style racers, i got NFS prostreet for X-mas and i love it!! the drift is really easy but it makes u look pro when ya do it right.

merged with existing topic... the SEARCH button DOES work...

yeh we didnt need several different topics asking 'which game is best' or 'what are you playing?' just easier and cleaner keeping all the computer/console talk in one topic..

pretty sure the new mx vs atv untamed game comes out soon. so pumped for it. xbox 360 all the way

^^ played the demo?? i downloaded it from the PS3 store the other week.. pretty dodgy.. really spacy on the handling, looks good, but just feels.. well.. simple.. now burnout paradise.. that is a sweet kickarse demo only a week till the release here.the new THPS is on the same lines as atv Vs MX.. . better graphix but gameplay is CRAP. Sk8 on the otherhand.. Awesome :)

yeah i played the demo. i agree with you, it feels like there is alot less gravity...

yeah i played burnout paradise, thats awesome as. i like how you can drive where ever.

Video games are a waste of money if you ask me. :D I need to poor all my money into my bike.

I just have my PC.

Flarry your Very inteligent!

Consoles are a big waste of cash u buy um they break thats how it is waste of cash and badfor your health.

I've had the xbox 360 for at least a year now and am still thrilled with it's performance. except for a problem with the red ring of death but we sent it in to Microsoft and got it back within a week with a free 1 month gold subscription to xbox live! there is also a download form the Microsoft website that allows you to play selected original xbox games. I have played both 360 and PS3 and overall the 360 is better, it doesn't have all the unnecessary wanker crap on the ps3, nope just a simple gamers console for all to enjoy!
i rate it 10/10 for simplicity and supremacy.

cheers kyle

I've had the xbox 360 for at least a year now and am still thrilled with it's performance. except for a problem with the red ring of death but we sent it in to Microsoft and got it back within a week with a free 1 month gold subscription to xbox live! there is also a download form the Microsoft website that allows you to play selected original xbox games. I have played both 360 and PS3 and overall the 360 is better, it doesn't have all the unnecessary wanker crap on the ps3, nope just a simple gamers console for all to enjoy!
i rate it 10/10 for simplicity and supremacy.

cheers kyle

ahh the ignorance of Xbox owners hehehehe

Latest posts

Back