Fifty of the month entries!!! july + august

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
motovert

motovert 90cc:

DHZ140cc

DHZ140cc

Last edited:
50 nut this bike is ten times better then that china shit and it dont run that fiveO crap!!!!! sick bike thats how they should built good shit love the work

sadface.

who deleted mah posts >.<
cant enter when the polling has started you are late read the reason its there

all entrys must be submitted in FOTM Entrys for said month
Not when there is a poll :rolleyes:

50 nut this bike is ten times better then that china shit and it dont run that fiveO crap!!!!! sick bike thats how they should built good shit love the work
what are you on about, 'five0 crap' dont think so!

I guess its a personal choice but i think the same about five0 rubbish, shirts & stickers ok but the rest is rubbish. Frames come pre racked, swingarms crack, pegs & mounts bend or brake, dress up kit fade within a month & could just keep going. But thats my opion & the trouble ive experienced.

Ive had great results with here stuff .. ive only had a frame , and a few small peices like seat covers brake levers etcc and it seemed top notch

Ive had great results with here stuff .. ive only had a frame , and a few small peices like seat covers brake levers etcc and it seemed top notch

Some items are ok but others are garbage. I think 4 or 5 frames i used i had to get de racked before using them, swingarms lost count after 8, footpegs 8 sets, 2 peg mounts, skid plates need moded to fit unlike sano. I reckon they have poor qaulity products even 3 gas caps feel apart while riding now thats qaulity control on my account. Any way every one is allways going to have a different opion on what they think....:)

hay i think fiveO is just TB (trail bike) parts with a different sticker. dillyreed has upset use all by the look of it, Answer me this i have plentty of 50 movies but there no mention of Five0 any were but there heaps of promos for ( BBR, FAST 50S, SANO,& RED BARON) ??

Some items are ok but others are garbage. I think 4 or 5 frames i used i had to get de racked before using them, swingarms lost count after 8, footpegs 8 sets, 2 peg mounts, skid plates need moded to fit unlike sano. I reckon they have poor qaulity products even 3 gas caps feel apart while riding now thats qaulity control on my account. Any way every one is allways going to have a different opion on what they think....:)

Jeeees obviosly had more experiance with them then me! lol
Probably why Kaos50 stopped stocking them.

Thanks mate, Would be good to see it in the brotherhood before i pull it apart, any how only time will tell, hope every one likes it as much as you do..

your bike is hell chill
emailed it to my friends they all think the same:D
but what are u doing to it:confused:

cant enter when the polling has started you are late read the reason its there

all entrys must be submitted in FOTM Entrys for said month
Not when there is a poll :rolleyes:

RARRR

i did notice that shortly after i posted it haha.

When is the next nominations up?

+1 for entry into it!!!

ill go all bruce lee if i miss it :D

dsc02187d.jpg

dsc02188d.jpg

125cc lifan
fiveO swing modded for discbrake
bbr section d
fastace shock in the back
thaiconcept cdi
and some more shit
Riding china now:( sold my honda