Fifty of the month entries!!! july + august

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i enter a bike that i own/borrow for a couple weekends ?

Go the BBR, Thanks to all the people that voted for the beast. 50 nuts....

Go the BBR, Thanks to all the people that voted for the beast. 50 nuts....

Good on ya mate ;). Enjoy your prizes and will look forward to seeing your bike in the Oct/Nov issue of 50s Brotherhood.

IMG_1730.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant 50 nut well deserved , was amassed at my pull on the votes your bike is stunning and well done ,top effort

Brilliant 50 nut well deserved , was amassed at my pull on the votes your bike is stunning and well done ,top effort

Thanks heaps mate, I thought the old Z was going to beat me, very happy to have won as started to pull it apart to put engine in my Z, hope to catch up & go for a cruze on the zedders some day.... Thanks 50 nuts

Does 2nd and 3rd place get a mention in the Brotherhood mag aswell? Just thought it would be a good idea to show pics of the top 3 bikes so everyone can see the competition 50 nut was up against.

Thanks heaps mate, I thought the old Z was going to beat me, very happy to have won as started to pull it apart to put engine in my Z, hope to catch up & go for a cruze on the zedders some day.... Thanks 50 nuts
mate if not sooner or later ,, hope to see you at monkey garage meet 2010 on the goldcoast bloody well done your bike is sex mate pure sex

nice bike 50 nut
did u buy it on ebay i saw one exsactly the same as that one on there?

Ha, pretty sure "50 nut" was trying to SELL the 106 a while back...he was the one who Built it from Scratch so he didn't buy it...and I think he kept it to finish it off to how it looks now :D

Does 2nd and 3rd place get a mention in the Brotherhood mag aswell? Just thought it would be a good idea to show pics of the top 3 bikes so everyone can see the competition 50 nut was up against.

Sounds like a good idea to me!!!

i only go 2 votes:(:(
i need it sup up my bike before the next one:D

Poor Kid...:( Guess we will NEVER get to see his Motovert in a 50s BrotherHood Mag...:D Bahaha!!!

^^^ both times he voted for it... lol...

and what's he going to sup up his bike? hope he's going to take it out to dinner and buy it a drink first... :p

^^^ both times he voted for it... lol...

and what's he going to sup up his bike? hope he's going to take it out to dinner and buy it a drink first... :p

Haha true!!!

Well think he was thinking of DOING UP his Motovert so it goes HEAPS FAST and he can do MASSIVE JUMPS on it!!!haha

Well at least we Won't hear from him again :D

Haha true!!!

Well think he was thinking of DOING UP his Motovert so it goes HEAPS FAST and he can do MASSIVE JUMPS on it!!!haha

Well at least we Won't hear from him again :D

lol is he banned for good???? wow were way off subject lol.

Fotm prize pack

whens 50 nut supposed to be getting his prize for winning????????

Mate, All a load of hot c*ck. Still waiting for prize pack. They shouldnt offer a prize if they dont intend to give it to the winner as stated in fotm entry. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back