Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

• 1. [b]matt241[/b] - DHZ 160

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 2. [b]beginnerMX[/b] - Pitpro 150

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ---

• 4. [b]Snaptrax [/b]- Motovert expert 140

• 5. [b]Styv_Loosekid_21 [/b]- PitsterPro LXR 190

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 6. [b]ringo[/b] - Tonelli G series

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 7. [b]Shan#10[/b] - 2012 dr-z70

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • 8. [b]GenuineThumpy [/b]- 06/07 Genuine Thumpstar

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 9. [b]8r3nd0 [/b]- Built 140

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • 10. [b]nickv1980 [/b]- 2012 LXR Anima 190

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. My thumpstar got a couple of votes apart from my own :D how about them apples

doesnt anyone have oil coolers on there bikes? :S

Was gonna put one on mine but decided not too, probly gonna get another engine for it soon anyway

Also snaptrax and beginnerMX has one, I think nickv has one too....

Last edited:
I want it for my mod build :) just like that frame a lot

I'm sure there would be a website or something that would sell them wouldn't there?
They are nice flames, :) how much would you pay for it? Might consider parting with it ;)

9 Votes for shann suzuki , mite be 3 bike battle yet!

For my sake I hope not, i dont like my odds trying to fight off brand names and daytonas. Damn jap lovers dosent matter how much effort you put into building a chinga up. More votes, come on china boys lets band together like the japs haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

For my sake I hope not, i dont like my odds trying to fight off brand names and daytonas. Damn jap lovers dosent matter how much effort you put into building a chinga up. More votes, come on china boys lets band together like the japs haha.

10 votes haharr got extra one, Go little suzuki

Wow some quality built bikes this month. Good job to all entries. Love the stand styv.

I voted for the suzuki already it was the best of the jap bikes.. oh hang on there was only one jap bike.. :)

China bikes all look the same to me, someone sticks a whole bunch of ebay parts on thinks they have built a bike and to me it doesnt look any different to any other china bike really.. its the sticker kit and a baller photo of it that wins the china battles

I voted for the suzuki already it was the best of the jap bikes.. oh hang on there was only one jap bike.. :)

China bikes all look the same to me, someone sticks a whole bunch of ebay parts on thinks they have built a bike and to me it doesnt look any different to any other china bike really.. its the sticker kit and a baller photo of it that wins the china battles

Nice opinion you have there mate to bad I don't care what your opinion is mate, fact is I've put more work into this china then your first glance realizes. Whats been done to the Suzuki some pink grips and a fox float. Im not dissing it at all its awesome but i thought mabye the effort i put in not just buying but making and modding parts was worth something. Obviously stuck in your ways and no matter how good a china gets it means nothing, I don't get it personally. Anyway your thoughts are better left to yourself when they are basically bagging out someone's efforts I don't care who you are. Win or lose mate I don't care.
End rant...

Last edited:
Suzuki is girls bike So maybe thats helping. As shannon's suzuki be only Girl thats entered there bike! this mouth :action-smiley-018:

Yeah to be honest mate that's a low comment, their obviously these blokes pride n joy. Nick and Brendon amongst others have spent a great deal of time and money into there bikes! And me personally would prefer a custom Lxr over a custom Crf any day! But that's just my opinion!

Just because a china is a china doesn't mean we haven't put a lot of effort into getting them up to spec.
I brought my Motovert stripped it down rebuilt the original gpx 125 from the ground up. Re-honed the barrel my self.
And for you to say that a jap bike is better yea ok maybe it is but all of the guys bikes on here have had countless hours of work into them.

Latest posts

Back