Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

• 1. [b]matt241[/b] - DHZ 160

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 2. [b]beginnerMX[/b] - Pitpro 150

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ---

• 4. [b]Snaptrax [/b]- Motovert expert 140

• 5. [b]Styv_Loosekid_21 [/b]- PitsterPro LXR 190

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 6. [b]ringo[/b] - Tonelli G series

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 7. [b]Shan#10[/b] - 2012 dr-z70

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • 8. [b]GenuineThumpy [/b]- 06/07 Genuine Thumpstar

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 9. [b]8r3nd0 [/b]- Built 140

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • 10. [b]nickv1980 [/b]- 2012 LXR Anima 190

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well mate judging by the response of this thread I'm guessing you've got it licked!
No doubt about it, it was a solid line up especially Nicks bike! Which I see he's now selling :( . Don't buy a big bike Nick we love your threads! :)

A well deserved win! (If you get it):)
You two guys are the pinnacle of how it's down properly threads. We all thank you for your incredible excess of money! :p

All good bois. Nick is no longer selling the 190. This info comes straight from he's mouth. Top stuff nick

I won one, holy crap never thought that would happen although slightly controversial but never the less thanks to everyone that voted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congrats bro. You deserved it and congrats to all other entries for having the balls to enter in such a prestigous comp.

Congrats to the winner and all those that entered their bikes into the competition. There were some great bikes there. The little Suzuki put on a good show. Thanks for the votes, cheers :)

Hey guys just wondering do ya get one of those award things for winning a month comp or just a fifty of the year? I think Tommy's bike has the year comp covered easy.

9&10 are both UN REAL, unbelievable machines !!! #10 has a powerhouse motor so im with that one

I won one, holy crap never thought that would happen although slightly controversial but never the less thanks to everyone that voted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the win. Well deserved but why was it controversial? What did I miss???

It being a chinga and eichkay not liking loosing to chinas in the past because supposably he doesn't put up pretty pictures of his bikes.
Havin a sook and deleting half his stuff on here.

It being a chinga and eichkay not liking loosing to chinas in the past because supposably he doesn't put up pretty pictures of his bikes.
Havin a sook and deleting half his stuff on here.

Oohhhhhh that... Harden up Eichkay.
The Eichkay I used to know wasn't such a sooky la la

Latest posts

Back