Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month June-July 2013

• 1. [b]matt241[/b] - DHZ 160

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 2. [b]beginnerMX[/b] - Pitpro 150

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ---

• 4. [b]Snaptrax [/b]- Motovert expert 140

• 5. [b]Styv_Loosekid_21 [/b]- PitsterPro LXR 190

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 6. [b]ringo[/b] - Tonelli G series

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 7. [b]Shan#10[/b] - 2012 dr-z70

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • 8. [b]GenuineThumpy [/b]- 06/07 Genuine Thumpstar

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 9. [b]8r3nd0 [/b]- Built 140

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • 10. [b]nickv1980 [/b]- 2012 LXR Anima 190

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice opinion you have there mate to bad I don't care what your opinion is mate, fact is I've put more work into this china then your first glance realizes. Whats been done to the Suzuki some pink grips and a fox float. Im not dissing it at all its awesome but i thought mabye the effort i put in not just buying but making and modding parts was worth something. Obviously stuck in your ways and no matter how good a china gets it means nothing, I don't get it personally. Anyway your thoughts are better left to yourself when they are basically bagging out someone's efforts I don't care who you are. Win or lose mate I don't care.
End rant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hook line and sinker :) .... my comment was about all china bikes, ive owned one learn't my lesson and moved on.

Ive also lost many a online FOTM since 2004 when i starting out with minibikes, its all about popularity and a very good photo, seen many a bike with a **** photo over looked.

Low angle shots with good focus and bokeh backgrounds win.. your photo is the best here and has these ideal photo elements in it..

Its a nice looking rig but twin pipes isnt my thing... sorry if i offended

It's a shame to see heated discussion about the bikes. It's a top effort to see so many good bikes in the comp. good luck to all entries.

I will say that ALOT of effort has been put into the little Suzuki. Don't let looks deceive you... :)

It's a shame to see heated discussion about the bikes. It's a top effort to see so many good bikes in the comp. good luck to all entries.

I will say that ALOT of effort has been put into the little Suzuki. Don't let looks deceive you... :)

It is a shame shan, but unfortunately its not the first time Eichkays hating has shown up on these particular threads, actually he is a known troll for this negativity, and although he pretends to have insulted people it is a deliberate act, if anyone wants to carry on like that then maybe they should stay at Planetminis where this sort of rubbish is the norm, All I need to say is to the china owners don't let this affect the way you look at name brand owners bikes or opinions, one persons views shouldn't tarnish the others that just enjoy minibikes in general.

It is a shame shan, but unfortunately its not the first time Eichkays hating has shown up on these particular threads, actually he is a known troll for this negativity, and although he pretends to have insulted people it is a deliberate act, if anyone wants to carry on like that then maybe they should stay at Planetminis where this sort of rubbish is the norm, All I need to say is to the china owners don't let this affect the way you look at name brand owners bikes or opinions, one persons views shouldn't tarnish the others that just enjoy minibikes in general.

Where's the like button.

Get your votes in people, lets get atleast 100 votes, so those who have voted check with your friends that are registered to make sure they vote. Goodluck all.

I voted for the suzuki already it was the best of the jap bikes.. oh hang on there was only one jap bike.. :)

China bikes all look the same to me, someone sticks a whole bunch of ebay parts on thinks they have built a bike and to me it doesnt look any different to any other china bike really.. its the sticker kit and a baller photo of it that wins the china battles

I wasn't gonna comment on this, but this gif just suited it perfectly :p
aozz643_460sa.gif

And just to add a little bit of balance (perhaps) everybody has a right to there own opinion, just because it's not the same as yours, doesn't mean you need to give them a serve. As far as i'm concerned freedom of speech is a **** load more important than somebodys right to be offended. Thats my opinion anyway... Each to their own :)

SFreedom of speech is everybody's right here, and that's the fantastic thing of a universal forum!

But you have to be ready for some negative feed back if! Your wiling to be controversial!

eBay parts and a sticker kit isnt what most people do with pit bikes in FOTM, Jap or China! I know I've only been on here for 12 months and I'm not quite at the furniture stage like a lot of you. But! I can appreciate hard work when I see it.
I don't think eichkay needed an explanation for what he wrote, he apologised and he got a response that was fitting for his comment. Which was also fine IMO.

I don't think there's any hard feelings from either parties, good luck to everyone who enters FOTM and like Timeeh said Freedom of speech is welcome!

As long as your happy with a little criticism! :)

Last edited:
I voted for the suzuki already it was the best of the jap bikes.. oh hang on there was only one jap bike.. :)

China bikes all look the same to me, someone sticks a whole bunch of ebay parts on thinks they have built a bike and to me it doesnt look any different to any other china bike really.. its the sticker kit and a baller photo of it that wins the china battles

If I hear one more comment like this from you your gone for good as I'm sick of your pathetic one eye'd opinions.

Feel free to bring your 10 inch's over to VCM for a race and see how well they do for all that extra cash....

Not everyone has 1000's of dollars to spend on there bikes.

If you don't have something constructive to say then shut your mouth.

Last edited:
This comp is all about showing off your pride and joy. To see people still crapping on about jap v china is pathetic. Grow up and leave the negativity in your head. I own a china and they are sweet but so are japs so let's leave that debate alone because as long as its a mini it belongs here.

WOW at the dissing of china bikes from eichkay, hmmm i sold my pitpro for $1000 cash (due to needing bigger bike im 6'3) i see alot of crf50s for $900 and my bike beat kx60's what now? its all about personal choice Example with cars go look theres a video of a lambogini vs wrx on youtube what you thinks better? well the wrx beats the lambo on the drag strip in the video and i can surely tell you it definitely beats it in comfort and reliability, look at the price difference but again its personal choice And FOTM i have noticed you simply just need a nice pic and clean bike no diss intended but it looks like 8r3nd0 and nickv's bikes have never been ridden mine was after all ridden every week covered in mud weekly and the pic i have up here was terrible due to having 2 punctures and it was takin in my garage :p no need to be giving shat to people eichkay for china bikes... Another narrow minded thing alot of people say KTM are the best? go look on youtube right now and have a look how many videos there are of ktm frames snapping aposed to KX im yet to find a video of a kx snapping in half, All in all keep your comments to yourself because you dont know what over half these people have they could have second bikes that shat all over any bike you could ever afford...

Last edited:
Geeez a YouTube preacher. Well if it never happened on YouTube it never happened. Hey Eichkay is ok, he's just very opinionated. He's been around minis along time and guess he has seen the devastation caused by '****' china bike. I agree only to the point that the really poorly made eBay specials is the number one reason the mini scene is a tattered mess compared to 5-6 years ago. But we're all hanging in there keeping it alive. Each to his own I guess. Ohh I ride china

Geeez a YouTube preacher. Well if it never happened on YouTube it never happened. Hey Eichkay is ok, he's just very opinionated. He's been around minis along time and guess he has seen the devastation caused by '****' china bike. I agree only to the point that the really poorly made eBay specials is the number one reason the mini scene is a tattered mess compared to 5-6 years ago. But we're all hanging in there keeping it alive. Each to his own I guess. Ohh I ride china

Thats it karlos. Spot on lad. :thumbup:

And although the two chinas mentioned are fanatically cleaned and serviced after every ride they are ridden to there fullest by two crazy guys, please lets move on and put this behind us.

Like cordogs said there's a comp on. So let's all focus on that. Check that all ya MR mates have voted on FOTM people.

Last edited:
WOW at the dissing of china bikes from eichkay, hmmm i sold my pitpro for $1000 cash (due to needing bigger bike im 6'3) i see alot of crf50s for $900 and my bike beat kx60's what now? its all about personal choice Example with cars go look theres a video of a lambogini vs wrx on youtube what you thinks better? well the wrx beats the lambo on the drag strip in the video and i can surely tell you it definitely beats it in comfort and reliability, look at the price difference but again its personal choice And FOTM i have noticed you simply just need a nice pic and clean bike no diss intended but it looks like 8r3nd0 and nickv's bikes have never been ridden mine was after all ridden every week covered in mud weekly and the pic i have up here was terrible due to having 2 punctures and it was takin in my garage :p no need to be giving shat to people eichkay for china bikes... Another narrow minded thing alot of people say KTM are the best? go look on youtube right now and have a look how many videos there are of ktm frames snapping aposed to KX im yet to find a video of a kx snapping in half, All in all keep your comments to yourself because you dont know what over half these people have they could have second bikes that shat all over any bike you could ever afford...

Its not how fast you go. But how the all round ride feels & how well it holds together, minis are not all about speed its about having fun.. if you want speed get a big bike

Its not how fast you go. But how the all round ride feels & how well it holds together, minis are not all about speed its about having fun.. if you want speed get a big bike

I know this thats why im doing it just not a great selection of second hand bikes for sale during this time of year :(

Geeez a YouTube preacher. Well if it never happened on YouTube it never happened.

This is not what im saying, its just if you have 40 different videos from 40 different people showing ktm's snapping in half and no kx videos it just kinda tells you whats more a probability--------------- back on topic.

Not long now, really didn't think I would end up winning one of these especially against such awesome bikes, not over yet thou so won't claim it until the fat lady sings.

Latest posts

Back