Find me a job?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeh thats a thought.

i dont know fellas haha i guess it will just come eventually

just no more mods for the crf for a while coz i got no income! haha

well, what about roofing plumbers?
no shitty nappies in the pipes there.
but still, gutters can be pretty bad lol
now lets think about it a lil bit
Roof plumber >> risk a fall,, no work when it rains , shit hot tin roof , blazing sun in summer , cutting iron roofing , laying insulation down >> falling off the fricken roof

no thanks , chippy good trade but hard yaka and cut throat , lots off money in tools

bricklayer << bloody hard work turns you into a pisshead and get divorced

concrete <<<< blooooody hardest work , turns you into a pisshead with no license and a divorce

gyprocker<<< bloody hard work , turns you into a pisshead , stuffs ya back and neck , and sanding dust

electrician <<< lazy tards << bludge of a job << not when your an apprentice tho

sparky is a good job , learn that trade and your set , you need good maths English science

then you go into datacable , thats where the money is , and learn solar as this is the nxt big thing

computer tech :) 3hrs a day 4 days a week hahah :p
yea and get called a geek for the rest of the time ,, bloody bludgers also , who charge like bull's

mind you pete is a good 1 << a, still useing the comp he built me what 2 yrs ago now pete :eek:

why can't people do the hard yards them self these days?

shit, I left school end of year 10 last year, working full time at maccas at the moment and off to tafe in july...

You should use google, not use people as google, type in apprenticeships, career one, things like that, it's not hard,

so snitchy... bottom line is being a trady turns u into a pisshead hahaha.....

Bilco512 if you want casual work asap go and sign up for all the recruitment agencys in the area.... they find you work pretty quick usually at factorys and warehouses.... the jobs vary but pretty much u sign up n they call u with jobs... can be anything from turing up at joint and working one day and never being called back or go straight into 5 days casual.... usually get like $22 per hour minimum....

that way u roll in the cash and have plenty of time to think about your future career

Snotchy as you would know their is different types of plumbers. I was talking about domestic which is only brand new houses when they are getting built. Your talking about a maintnence plumber that touches poop. Their is maintanence, domestic, comercail and industrial. Yea it is hard tacks but to mr it's worth it and I know all this from my bestmate in north Queensland where I used to live. I used to talk to his dad that owned a massive plumbing buisness. Their average wage per worker was $110,000 after conplition of the aprentaship...

you got it in 1 rip lol

i have good mates there concreaters and pissheads to the max , out of 8 off em not 1 has a license and only have for a short time when they do

most are on second marage ,i shit you not

bricklayers much the same , plasters much the same , and soo on lol

we pissed hardworking layabouts at home

so snitchy... bottom line is being a trady turns u into a pisshead hahaha.....

Bilco512 if you want casual work asap go and sign up for all the recruitment agencys in the area.... they find you work pretty quick usually at factorys and warehouses.... the jobs vary but pretty much u sign up n they call u with jobs... can be anything from turing up at joint and working one day and never being called back or go straight into 5 days casual.... usually get like $22 per hour minimum....

that way u roll in the cash and have plenty of time to think about your future career

ohhhk thats a sweeet idea dvd ill go do that tomoz i rekon ay! ive had a few interveiws with people for apprentiships and really impressed the employer but they never even rang me back
not even to say i haddent got it, dogs haha

all in good time i guess ey

Work as a fitter/mechenest or a plante mechenic.. Great money as as shit job.. Or you can go into the mines as a operator.. Easy as job driving trucks, dozers, diggers ect ect and the money is there as well. Only bad thing is you get board heaps quick... Says the missus's dad...

I'm currently doing work experiance at Liebhere Australia in Singleton, Mt Thorly. Adelaid is the main building for Liebhere.. Give them a ring.. Can go in there as an offic person as well..

Hmm, What do you enjoy doing most in life??

well i've got 2 trades im a bricklayer and a data tech. bricklaying is hard work but i enjoyed it for the 6 years i did it , but i love being a data tech way better money and half the work effort.

Work as a fitter/mechenest or a plante mechenic.. Great money as as shit job.. Or you can go into the mines as a operator.. Easy as job driving trucks, dozers, diggers ect ect and the money is there as well. Only bad thing is you get board heaps quick... Says the missus's dad...

I'm currently doing work experiance at Liebhere Australia in Singleton, Mt Thorly. Adelaid is the main building for Liebhere.. Give them a ring.. Can go in there as an offic person as well..

Hmm, What do you enjoy doing most in life??

yeh mines would be chill but dont really think the missus would like it too much.

dont really enjoy a whole lot of things really, only thing i REALLY love to do is ride minis coz its what i can acctual say im good at haha. but how many people get a job riding minis? haha

well i've got 2 trades im a bricklayer and a data tech. bricklaying is hard work but i enjoyed it for the 6 years i did it , but i love being a data tech way better money and half the work effort.

yeh my uncles mate owns a bricklaying buisness and i think he needs people maby i can ring him up ay. dont know if id be able to handle it tho lol im pretty piss weak to tell ya the truth haha.

buddy become a coded pipe welder about 170+k a year usualy working a 3 week on 3 week off if you get onto an oil rig or a 4 and 1 if your at the mines easiest job out there every one else dose all your hard work even set up for you all you do is weld and wait for them to set up lol mines arnt that bad you just get a lot of you time lol

yeh my uncles mate owns a bricklaying buisness and i think he needs people maby i can ring him up ay. dont know if id be able to handle it tho lol im pretty piss weak to tell ya the truth haha.

not gonna lie dude the first couple weeks i went to bed as soon as i got home lol it really wears you out

Latest posts

Back