Find me a job?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
okay so ive left school and all that jazz and i now have no idea what i wanna do. someone please just suggest me a job? im acctual lost and in need of money haha

thanks guys!

i finished year 12 champ went to government house and everything because i got a perfect score on a subject blah blah lol

Ever thought about going to Uni? Are you talking about a JOB for a Career or just something to save some cash from like part time work?

i'm in the same boat mate... well except i haven't left yet...
i got a few apprenticeships in mind which are cabinet making, carpentry and some other shit...

haha anything tommy anything, preferably somthing i can start strait away that earns a bit of cash like an apprentaship something like that.

matt your lucky at least you have some kind of clue what you might do haha defs get into capentry good money in that haha

Bilco ive wanted to do an aprentaship in plumbing for a few years now its the madest trade...nice quick at each site just laying in pipes and shit...after your done your aprentaship you could be around $100,000- $115,000 and if you specalise in gas and shit be looking at max of $130,000 now tell me thats not awesome?

sam is that 100,000 from owning your own buyssiness or is that just working for someone?

Bilco ive wanted to do an aprentaship in plumbing for a few years now its the madest trade...nice quick at each site just laying in pipes and shit..

no seeing as im a tradey,, plumber HMMMM digging holes in the hot sun and unblocking drains full off dirty nappies , haveing to get hep shots and other needles , to keep you SAFE from dirty disses ,working for a fella for 4 yrs to learn the trade to be dumped on your ass coz theres no more work , yes top job lol ,ill tell ya what go and ask a real plumber how he likes his job ?? not a fag who works for the council changeing leaky taps

next

Me , its ok , its hard work , has its ups and downs , good money most off the time sumtimes not so good

these days its better as i get older ,most good gyprocks will earn in excess of 120,000 a yr , but you bust your ass for that

the building game is getting worse now tho , i wont put zac in it , its to much bullshit with safe this and safety that

all there trying to do is take all the employers responsibility and put it to the employee

its full off foreigners and the fun has gone out off it , but its what i do and i will be doing it for a long time yet

personally ,id stay in school leech off the olds for as long as i could , then feed the brain and be a somebody in life

no seeing as im a tradey,, plumber HMMMM digging holes in the hot sun and unblocking drains full off dirty nappies , haveing to get hep shots and other needles , to keep you SAFE from dirty disses ,working for a fella for 4 yrs to learn the trade to be dumped on your ass coz theres no more work , yes top job lol ,ill tell ya what go and ask a real plumber how he likes his job ?? not a fag who works for the council changeing leaky taps

next

snitchy your dead right in everything you said except plumbing apprenticships are 6 years now haha

yeah carpentry is a 4 years, good trade to get into as well, I have several mates who are carpenters and they all love it. personally im not into the whole trade side of things, manual labour isnt my style haha ill stick to my job any day.

Latest posts

Back