• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fire Power Mini's New Site Sponsor!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standing out like dogsballs can be good or bad , in fact it is bad alot of the time lol ... but in this instance I meant good ...plenty of impact and a slogan that sounds pretty much Aussie. Over here we might drop " your " in there and say " You know your sh#t " or " he knows his sh#t " but pretty close ... personally I like the simplicity of " he know's sh#t " add's a bit of mystery.

" That GDFP know's **** man ?

" what sh#t? "

" you know sh#t man he builds motors "

" aaa k "

And yeah the old rd's went alright too didn't they ... I stopped years ago too and took it back to dirt , it wasn't me but someone not seeing me a couple of times that gave me the fear.

Yeah, I get ball-kick attempts, around here any way, too often:)

I slapped a few side-view mirrors, kicked a door or two, in my street-riding days. Usually wakes the veering driver up nicely.

Wifey did all the design work. She asked me things a few times, to make it sound like I had some thing to do with it, but did it her way. Wanted to fit in, but not fake any Aussie-ness, 'cuz I'm sooo not. I talk a lot more like Bob & Doug McKenzie than Mick Dundee;)

Naa mate no fake aussie ness detected lol ..infact I'd have to say your the Aussiest American I've come across. And I mean that in the nicest way ...you get us alot of cultures don't. I think it's because we are so quick to have a dig at ourselves we walk over the line in alot of cultures without seeing it. I mean you can call ya mate a d#ckhead here and if there's no malice in it chances are he'll laugh. Can't really do that in Asia or the middle east and as a result we are sorta de sensitized to what passes as an insult.

OK, so I've decided to keep flying the FPM banners for another month, here on MR! The members here are an awesome lot. Thanks for the support, and of course the orders that keep the lights on:banana:

OK, so I've decided to keep flying the FPM banners for another month, here on MR! The members here are an awesome lot. Thanks for the support, and of course the orders that keep the lights on:banana:

Good to hear mate, your always welcome around here. The advice and support you hand out, i feel we should be paying you lol

Thanks, Dready!

To make it easier for my Aussie customers and friends, I've set up a Skype account. User Firepowerminis, of course:) Now, I have to learn how to use it...
I'm in GMT-5 time zone, US Eastern and should be available from about 7AM to 7PM.

Latest posts

Back