Flashback

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok alot of us have been thru alot of bikes ....but where did it start for you ?

Show us ya first bike ... the one that got you into this .... here's mine

dv10.jpg

I bought my chick a 500 buck 2nd hand pee wee 80 before this but this was my first FRESHY

.... mid 03 I think ...110 semi auto check the bar position I was running they were KIDDING I had to have em there, back any further and my knees were getting smashed .Tapers were harder to get back then ...I rolled like this for a month.

Here was one of our early "jindy nats " black meets ...which was really a two day drinking session ... still some of the best days of my life

IMG_2610.jpg

And some drunken polarias action ...same weekend

You've heard of a ship of fools ... this is a buggy of idiots lol

Front Shamrock at the wheel ,mick ,Jimmy..... Backrow Bushwacker,Critta and Me ....we are about to launch.... ya can see it in Jimmy's face but the photo missed it .... check how chilled is bushy is .... he's a freak
4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

sweet as dready! Hell yeh bushwacker is chilled in that pic! almost liek he knows something funny is about to happen!

my first was a Honda SL125s Wont get into to many details, but its a wonder it started and lasted for as long as it did! --donated

next was a z50J, which is still in my possesion, although now wears a different paint scheme and is slightly less Japanese than originally intended... --Project

Then came a Honda CT110 with KX125? forks. This bike was unstoppable. even after teh dodgy weld job on the headtube, it still rode straight, and never once showed ANY signs of cracking. Kudos to whoever it was that done that modification!--donated

around this time a Honda oddesy was obtained, 350cc two stroke, pull start.. spent $400 on service and ALL new electricals, buggy'd around maybe 4-5 times, then had it sold from under me not to see a cent. SOME 'FRIENDS' CANT BE TRUSTED

An AGB 29 was next on my list, which at the time, was 'good'. picked it up relatively cheap, and sold it 9 months later for only $100 less than what I purchased it for. --sold

Then came another Z50, this time an R, steel tank, bmx bars, original donk.. stripped and used for parts, most still available --project

and finally comes the PP110. Only just got to ride it for the first time today and wow, these little lifans LOVE to rev!, wheel stands into 3rd gear.. lil scary when your not expecting it and have 3 pockets full of JD stubbies!

so picture wise...

SL125s:(THIS IS NOT MY OLD BIKE-IT IS ABOUT THE SAME CONDITION THOU)
sl125.jpg

z50J:
SN851041.jpg

Postie Bike:
postied.jpg

..CONT..

Honda Odessy 350cc:
oddy2.jpg

AGB29:
AGB291.jpg

z50R:
SN850917.jpg

PP110:
19042009820.jpg

so.. Who is next!?

Last edited:
hahahahaha wicked as :D

Love the superman tag ;)
OT question.. if you put your hand in his mouth when he yawns... will he close his mouth on your hand? mine all hesitate then pull away lol.. and if you actually do the soft shhhh shh shhhhh shh, they yawn lol.

Carn people.. lets see ya first bikes.. or is it at a stage when these ARE your first bikes!? lol..

Last edited:
my list is extremely short... my first bike - thumpstar 90cc, and my second (and current) bike ducar 125.

some would say its a downgrade, but damn that thumpstar was slow!

Attachments

• mythump.jpg
    mythump.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BILD0029.jpg
    BILD0029.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 17
hahahahaha wicked as :D

Love the superman tag ;)
OT question.. if you put your hand in his mouth when he yawns... will he close his mouth on your hand? mine all hesitate then pull away lol.. and if you actually do the soft shhhh shh shhhhh shh, they yawn lol.

Carn people.. lets see ya first bikes.. or is it at a stage when these ARE your first bikes!? lol..
yea she gets all feisty some times but i go noooooooooooo and she goes all softy again

aint the tag cool i love it

that was when i was blowing in her nose tho

come on where's these oldies

:( i dont have any pics of

1 my bmx with the husquvarna brushcutter ...60 km/h on the flat

2 my postie as i got it

3 my postie after taking it off the road(just looked at the carbie the other day and found where the screw that got stuck in the exhaust valve came from.... damn choke flaps:mad: 5 years later...

4 my gpz750

5 i posted my elstar somewhere but its under new ownership so its not mine:eek:

6 my yamoto destroyer

memories are for ever....til it all fades into darkness- then who cares anyway? woah...depressing:)

first was a PP125.

DSC00728.jpg

then came a crf125.

a crf150.

klx250.

and own a Hunter Spyder, they're new and bugger all people know about them.
Learner legal cruisers that actually look decent! They're heaps good I love 'em!!

image0088.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, my other half is the guy you saw there lol, he owns Aussie Wide Choppers and is the only South Australian distributer for Hunter Motorcycles...

I think they are awesome bikes! and there's nothing else like them.

just looked at the carbie the other day and found where the screw that got stuck in the exhaust valve came from...

hahahaha!

You got that god damn right! hahahah , shoulda kept the thumpy!!!!
hahah nuh i sold the thumpy cause i could see the market fading, and i wanted to retrieve some of the $2,200 i paid for it :eek:

i hardly ever ride anymore so for $500 the ducar is alright .. i guess :p

Some classic old bikes coming up.

Wish I had some pics of my first few.

First was an RM80.
I had an XT250. Those things are bullet proof.
Then an XR250. Well 2 in the end.
Now I have a crf250x.
Motovert Expert
CRF50. (88 now).

Fools, I want that Odeyssey!! My friend used to have one and that brouught back a whole lot of memories.

first was PW50 '90-91
atc90 3 wheeler
kx60'90
countless pocket rockets
china 150
crf50 full mod
crf50 88cc mod
crf50 stocka
looking for atc 70 atm
and a 70 midsize build is in the works

then came a crf125.

image0088.jpg

Yerrrrr , they dont make a crf125.

My first bike was a skyteam st125y , it was a piece of shit. I flogged the living shit out of it , when I didnt go I would resort to kicking bits off it.

Next was a yz85lw , best bike I ever owner. I went through a few rear fenders on it learning to ride it but shit it went. I got smoked on it that many times into the ground.

4-1.jpg

haha go dready, me n a mate have 2 of these kind of things (Kawa Mules) one has 2x4 the other is 4x4 we once thought we once thought were hardcore & ended up being stuck in a river for over 6 hours!!

but usally we just go out bush all night & have a good old time they are great fun :D

Latest posts

Back