For Those about to Rock... buying OKO Flatslides..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh ive put the fronts on (havent had time to fiddle round with different master cylinders yet) and ive given a good bleed and got rid of the crappy disks that come with them and put good full coverage disks on, they seem to be alot better but wont find out till the weekend. didnt put the backs on cause wouldnt fit and all the different brackets i have none of them would fit cause disk is to big or bracket is wrong, so i kept my other brakes on and gave a refresh bleed and changed to my full coverage disks and seems to be able to stop now lol but find out on weekend.

and got my new oko 26 as well :), but gota hone cylinder tomoro after work and rebuild topend and then i can see how my new carby goes, cant wait ay, hey thump would you recommend starting needle 2nd from bottom on weekend or just start from scratch in the middle

nah, OKO26 on a Lifan150 should run a K#36 pilot, needle on the middle clip, and a #97 main. :)

I just put an OKO26 on my 125 lifan, 34 slow, 96 main middle clip and wow....what a difference. Did have a Fakuni "25mm".

Idles perfectly even when cold, no choke needed not like the old carby.

Doesn't bog when you crack the throttle, great response all through the range.

I was a little concerned it was going to be a little big for the 125 but its AWESOME!

Just thought I'd make a short post as I couldn't find much info about the OKO 26 on a 125.

Im glad to read what you had to say because im puttin a 26mm OKO on my 125 tomorrow and was a bit worried bout it been a touch big aswell but you have put my mind at ease.

lol funny how no one has read my posts about running OKO26's on 125's, the jetting required, and the results gained...

hmm, should delete this thread then... ha ha ha

lol funny how no one has read my posts about running OKO26's on 125's, the jetting required, and the results gained...

hmm, should delete this thread then... ha ha ha

I have read the whole thread...and while you do mention what you said, I thought it would be nice to hear another person's experience....

i read it aswell.word for word. Got me a bit when you said you used a 36 and 98 but later you said that combo is a bit big but i am a simple bloke and easy to confuse,lol. your info is fantastic.thanks mate

I recently bought a Kinlon 200SM and its road rego'd..Think its basically a gy200..Previous owner fitted a 26mm OKO flatside.Also has standard intake and a partially de-baffled muffler.Havent opened the carb,but I assume he used the Jets in it when purchased in the race carby kit.
I have nothing to compare it too,but from what i heard of the original carb,the OKO gets it moving!!
However......When a crack the throttle too fast it kinda "misses".recently i slowed to 2nd gear,but not enough to put it back into 1st and then went to accelerate through a round about and it just spluttered and coughed causing me to nearly die..It is often hard to start when cold,and had to clutch it a few times.But it idles sweet!
Any advice appreciated.

Last edited:
more than likely your jetting is out. the 200cc kinlon engine will most likely also run 37 or 38 pilot jet, and a 98 main jet will give you a good starting point... open the carb up, i think you might have bigger jets in there...

the valves??i might have to google how to do that.lol..Kinda why i bought this bike..learn

It's a nice simple operation, youtube is always handy for guides too ;)

MyChinaMoto.com - Chinese Community, Forum and News - Front Page is a good place to start...

Bit of basic info/advice here: Marty's Kinlon 200 Super Motard Blog - Vox

Valves: YouTube - Honda CG 125 valve clearance tutorial - The CG125 is a very similar engine to your engine.

For a slightly different perspective: YouTube - Checking and adjusting Valve Clearance 090629

Good luck!

Last edited:
thanks heaps...sounds like a should spend a saturday maintaining/adjusting it rather then riding it.

My pleasure mate!

Not a bad plan... If you get it all set up right and in good running order you only have to small routine maintenances down the track ;)

Oi dudes.. I'm ordering an oko26 kit from dhz. does it come with everything you need to put the carby on? just wondering!

Depends if you ordered the carby or the kit... Wouldn't you be better off emailing/ringing Ken at DHZ or posting in the OKO thread, not thread-jacking?

The basic kit from DHZ comes with all you need... manifold adaptor, carby and filter.

well i got around to it..cause i wanted to put a pod filter on..It has a 100 main jet..Put a new plug in,went for a quik WOT ride,shut it off,checked plug..kinda a grey colour.
It still craps itself if a snap the throttle too fast.
Pops abit on decel..
I thinking try the 104 main??
Just ordered a big bore(Well the top end,no crank) to go from 200cc to 250cc,so will prob need more juice again when installed.

100 main would be border line too big..

if it bogs while snapping on the throttle it has nothing to do with the main jet, very rare that you would get an engine to peak rev or use the main jet just by snapping the throttle..

you problem is more than likely the needle setting..and or possibly the pilot as well..

Latest posts

Back