Forged Kick Starter - Pitster/PSTO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
A simple Review on these Forged Kick starters from DHZ

DHZ Mini Moto - Forged Kick Start

one of these came on the lxr , and im really impressed with it
Has an awesome feel to it , easy on the foot
Has good leverage
And feels Very strong!

Best Kick starter i have kicked on a minibike. 10/10

ForgedKicker4in.jpg

Edit Carlts -
* just adding some information as to the PSTO forged kickstart. It is the exact same as the Pitster Pro starter, but can be found for a cheaper price direct from PSTO or their eBay site *

Last edited by a moderator:
yer i thought you were comparing to the one in the first link, does it make it feel easier to kick it over, coz i reckon those straight pole ones are useless shit

by the way bike is that in the pic coz it dosent look like an lxr the frame looks different and so does the swingarm and verything else

of course it isn^t a shitster...its a Bucci from Italy...first class !!!

how much do these things retail for???

going off what italy likes to beleive is the best coz it comes from italy i would guess bout 4 grand??

probly like a ferarri looks the goods but sounds like a shitter

3,280 EURO's = $5,522.88 AUD + postage to AUS ...

Nica bika witha da excellensio frama designa ... Butta bitta too Fucca expensa for dis Ozzie ...

well back to these kickstarters

i got my x4r yesterday with a 155z and of course it came with one of these kickstarters and wow so much easier to kcik over than a standard straight pole kickstarer...

my mate pete has the dhz k1 cnc bike with the 155z in it and he has a stright pole kickstarter and its a bitc to kick over it feel like its got twice the compression so these kick starters get 2 thumbs up from me!!

I have one near new for sale if anyone's interested.
Doesn't fit my new 160, very pissed off :mad:

this model 160 takes a 15mm shaft, It's gonna be hard finding a decent kicker for this one

$55 posted... it's the proper GPX one DHZ Mini Moto - Forged Kick Start only been on 1 or 2 rides

I've tried some of the cheap imitations on ebay too and they're rubbish, the cheap alloy one stripped out after one ride and the stainless steel one doesn't fit anything.
So peeps if you buy one stick with the genuine ones, they cost twice as much for a reason ;)

nope it don't fit, don't fit a yx160 either, don't seem to fit anything :/
stick with genuine, I tried the cheap alloy one too and it shat out after one ride, GPX is the only one that's good.... pretty much the only decent kicker i've seen for mini's

Latest posts

Back