Fork Me...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
No not that fork... I'm talking about pitty forks... I need new forks for my bike. They have to be USD. I'm looking at Fastace AS-01's. Basically thats all i can find in terms of quaility, features and my price range. I'm just wondering if there are any better forks out there with more features and a similar price tag (Say up to $500)?

They look good but do you know anything on their quality and features? Are they really Showa forks or is that just a sticker?

Yeah... just a little concerned about the quality lol. I know if i buy fastace there will be plent of spares if they ever break...

ive owned standard shitty atomik,bse forks and ASO2's
now im running dnm m-200 hornets and i recomend the fast ace series ether aso2 or 1 but not 3 as they are just a cheap internal nice outa look

but fast ace takes a pounding and can be serviced easily so can dnm

I can get DNM M200 for $430 including adjustable CNC triple tree and tapered bearing. How do the M200 compare to the AS-01 and 02?

AS-O1's are fully adjustable for spring pre load , plus compression and rebound damping in BOTH legs ... But get 'em with the wider clamps ...

dirt bike parts

i prefer the m200's oer aso2's
plus the wider tripple clamp with joggled riders iks a bonus

stickin with the dnm's as they are a package with tunability over all the rest
and they feel as good as as01s

Latest posts

Back