FORT LYTTON Club Days 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOV 8th
fort lytton is having their trophy/fun day on 8th november - shoot outs, hole shot awards, big kid/little kid just to name a few of the fun races on the day - come out and enjoy the sunshine and cool bikes!
Come sign up for next year!!
Support your local minibike club.

yer i prob be heading down solo again in my van got room for more peps if ya on the nth side of brissy, might be able to help with a ride down,
Come 1 come all!!!

are they looking at running again next year?

I have a crf70 with an 88cc kit and was looking at running in veterens.

I am a crappy rider but just wanna have some fun.

:cool:

yer they sure are , 1st club day is on the 10th jan so hope thats enough time to repair som brain cells haha
They are redoing the track and will incorporate the now pit area as track aswell so sounds BIG!!
They have classes for kids of all ages and do hav a vetrans class for the older kids.
This year prezzo went down with 3 bikes given away for some classes annd CASH and prizes for others.
so do it up !!
See ya there

so how can i sign up for next year ? do i have to go there ? or can i do it over net or mail ?

I was told yesterday that they are going to be racing big bikes on the same track this year and that all of the work they are doing to the track is to open it up and make it flow better for the big bikes. This should be interesting, i hope they dont wreck it for the stockers and limiteds making the jumps to big to be cleared......... Cause at the moment i wouldnt want to ride that track on my big bike, everything can be cleared in 1st gear. Also there is no 10" class this year and instead they are just having stock and limited which i think is a better move.... Bring on the racing next sunday!!! Everyone get your asses there

i will be there to watch my bike wont be ready for awhile now. god damn x-mas stole all my $$$$

Im turning 16 this year, but the season is starting before it happens, so if i wanted to race a couple of times or something will i need to race in snr's?

Brett i just read that thread on fmx australia then, it sounds like they are changing the pitbike track in to a motocross track for big bikes, that pitbikes will be allowed to ride on. Sounds pretty **** to me, one less good spot to ride. I mean i dont know about any of you guys but i wont be hitting 75ft on my limited after exiting a berm that has 3 foot deep ruts. We all know how much big bikes rut up tracks and given the land that they have to use, its going to be a pretty short track as far as mx bikes go..... it will be cut up in no time. Are 10 and 12 inch wheels will be swallowed. I hope i have it all wrong and they make a track that is user friendly for both types of bikes... but cant really see how this is possible. Midsized bikes should be sweet i guess though

Yer that doesn't sound very good for the little wheeled fellas . im excited tho :D

I mite have to come watch and see whats its like .. is it this Sunday coming up?

atlast race day they said were making the mini track bigger, they said the old mini pit area was going to be incorporated into the track, or a whole new track?
The area were the old big bike track was is still there and not being used for anything yet?
So not 100% sure if there will be 1 or 2 tracks?
Was going to ring today to see whats the go but didnt, but will before sundays race

Ok i guess we should know sunday anyway. Ken basically said that they were extending the track and opening up the corners and stuff making it suitable for big bikes and that this year they will be racing big bikes as well as pitbikes on that track. Just the thread on fmx seemed a bit in the favour of the bigger bikes... like the way it was written. Anyway let us know what he says if you do call him otherwise we will just see on the day. Are you going to race your limmo as well as your stocker this year? You should....

I have heard that the track mite not be ready for Sunday , due to the rain .

Brothers mate rang up and thats what they said.

Also said its gonna be like Reedy creek style track if ya's no what that is like.

Gonna have to make sure later on in the week if the race is still on.

Latest posts

Back