FORT LYTTON Club Days 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called Ken yesterday, he said the racing is looking good for tomorrow. Get yo ass there everyone

how did the racin go on the weekend ?

did they race big bikes aswell on the day ?

yer racing was ok , wasnt alot there, think only 4 limmo , and bout 3 stock, is no 10 inch class now, think just 12pro and am?
They only got a bit done to track and yer they had a big bike class maybe 6-8 riders?
Tracks got a few big doubles !!
Pitboss125 had a dig at 1 on his 88 props for that buddy, hope ya didnt hav a dig at it cuase it wasnt the jump i was talking bout bout haha
Thay hav opened it a little but its still bout half the same as it was before but they still got more work to do and hope it will be all done for next race day.
No sure how it will be for minis when its finished? hopefully still ok:)

I can see why they would want to include big bikes aswell ,
But I can remenber Ken saying last year that it was the minibike rider numbers that kept the club going , but with big bikes racing on the same track & day it may stop alot of minibike racers attending & then the club will lose money & minibike riders lose another great riding spot.
Only time will tell I suppose, but I hope the mini scene stays strong at wynnum cos its an awesome day on race day & hangin out with great people aswell.

ok.

just wondering (new to minis)

will u be able to ride 10inch on praticedays not racing or no go?

and so im guessing u wont be able to race there if u got a 10inch?

also did anyone get any pics of the track?
thanks

ok.

just wondering (new to minis)

will u be able to ride 10inch on praticedays not racing or no go?

and so im guessing u wont be able to race there if u got a 10inch?

also did anyone get any pics of the track?
thanks

They have been very lenient on practice days , so you should definitely still be able to ride.

And since they dont have a 10" open class , they mite just put you in 12" am

yer wogtaz's right still be ok on prac days but think they will be doing 20-30 min motos for big bikes and then minis and yer ya would hav to race in 12am at fort races

ok thanks for the info guys

yeah next race day may take the mini and big bike along but may just ride the mini.

yer racing was ok , wasnt alot there, think only 4 limmo , and bout 3 stock, is no 10 inch class now, think just 12pro and am?
They only got a bit done to track and yer they had a big bike class maybe 6-8 riders?
Tracks got a few big doubles !!
Pitboss125 had a dig at 1 on his 88 props for that buddy, hope ya didnt hav a dig at it cuase it wasnt the jump i was talking bout bout haha
Thay hav opened it a little but its still bout half the same as it was before but they still got more work to do and hope it will be all done for next race day.
No sure how it will be for minis when its finished? hopefully still ok:)

Yea that double was a bit scary, definately came up shorter then i thought but luckily didnt get hurt. I reckon that one before it would have been even harder though? Its real tight out of that corner haha... Was an alright day, got good towards the end Bretto you should have stayed.

Everyone come to the next race day!!!!

hey, do you know what class I would run?

I have a mso 140s with 14/12
Im 16 in February 19th. (make a note for my present guys!) lol

also, do you guys have practice days? like on an off weekend just come and ride around with mates for fun?

Yer they got practice .

Just give them a call , they will tell you when you can get there for a ride

does anyone know if the track is open tomorrow?
and if it will be finished?

Noone really knows for sure .

But i heard next weekend will be the opening of the new track. mite of been this weekend?

And it was only half finished for the mini race .

Unless just give them a call.

Latest posts

Back