Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been chastised. I have taken it on the chin.

I have tried to change my settings but it seems to have made no change.

If you have a spare 100 hr's, I would really appreciate your efforts MM.:)

I will even give you reps and encourage others to do the same.

logic

What browser are you using? There are Aus English dictionaries available for Chrome and Firefox :)

Last edited:
when I attempt to delete the first post so the thread is deleted , a pop up says enter a message at least 10 characters long , even though I have placed at least 10 characters long in the edit field.

i can't send pm's ? i haven't been able to for about 3 months when i do i get this message,

" This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 7821083 seconds."

????????? thanx for any help

Yeah very lol

I have been working on this one for a while but it has me stumped Billy.

We need to arrange a time to delete your user all together and start again. It's a last resort but I don't see any other way around it as no one else is experiencing this.

PM me and we will arrange a time.

how is he going to pm me if he cant PM

you've lost it baz he he he :)

Ahh crap man. My head ain't with it. Running on a couple of hours sleep. Was sick Friday and had to work the entire rest of the weekend.

Well you will just have to look out for me in chatbox one night then.

what is with the new pop ups that keep coming up now saying things like "you are the 1,000,000 user to the site" and "your computer looks like its infected".

i dont mind adds if they are supporting the site, but these are just annoying lie's. surely im not the 1,000,000 visitor to the site every third time i visit.

what is with the new pop ups that keep coming up now saying things like "you are the 1,000,000 user to the site" and "your computer looks like its infected".

i dont mind adds if they are supporting the site, but these are just annoying lie's. surely im not the 1,000,000 visitor to the site every third time i visit.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I got a feeling you got spyware on your computer mate.

I haven't had any pop ups?

My work computer is locked down so hard so i doubt it. Ok ill try and take some screen shots when they come up for you.

thanks

My work computer is locked down so hard so i doubt it. Ok ill try and take some screen shots when they come up for you.

thanks

Can't be that hard if you can still get on Miniriders. haha ;)

Yeah some screen shot's would be awesome. Just anything to help me diagnose it. The more info the better.

Latest posts

Back