Found this in Exhaust??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok? might have to return my new Galaxy S2 to Telstra,
cool anyway, i'll keep looking then.

those bits look like broken pieces of alloy casting...
was there any bits missing from in the mufflers' inlet?

cheers, craig

Might be my phone mate I dropped my iPhone and it's fuked hence the late replies

Well I spoke to bike mechanics and they said there is no way it would end up in exhaust, when I put them together they look like size of exhaust

not magnetic probably alloy, piston skirts are alloy

Why do people keep saying this? Can you explain how 2 relatively large pieces of "claimed" piston skirt would go between the piston and cylinder wall, past (through) the rings and exit perfectly without noise or damage out the exhaust? I gotta say that it sounds pretty impossible to me, but then again I'm no mechanic.. :hideing_behind_comp

dude its a joke my original post had an LOL after it there is no way piston skirt can get in the exhaust unless the piston totally demolishes,BUT THE PHOTO OF THE TWO PIECES LOOKS LIKE ACOUPLE OF OLD 2 STROKE PISTON SKIRT PIECES

dude its a joke my original post had an LOL after it there is no way piston skirt can get in the exhaust unless the piston totally demolishes,BUT THE PHOTO OF THE TWO PIECES LOOKS LIKE ACOUPLE OF OLD 2 STROKE PISTON SKIRT PIECES

Right you are! I missed that along the way, thought everyone was being serious. Don't mind me!! :beerchug:

Finally found out where these pieces are from. There from the seal where the muffler joins the pipe. Took it all apart tonight and whacked a new system on :)

Latest posts

Back