found this mad suzuki sierra

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craziness!!! now thats where id spend my 50k!!

might make this a zuki page! if u find some sweet zuki pics fling em up! prefer img codes direct to a photobuket..

from above post:
zuki1.jpg

my contribution:
PINK.jpg

X90__11_.jpg

PINK.jpg

That is the ultimate in gay-mobile

LOL

Lmao @ hillz, words dont do the falcoooon justice! we need pics for proof!

Justen-Thyme: pic 1 is a zuki pic 2 a fj40 pic 3 a hilux pic 4 a zuki lol!

more ZUKIS

sammy18wheelerxt8.jpg

rockrash.jpg

sidezukis.jpg

Zukimuddy.jpg

went out exploring the other night and found a new estate with a heap of vacant land numerous burnt out cars, and only 20 minutes from fawkner... Anyway... there was a bit of a puddle.. tested the edge.. yep, not to deep.. tested the middle.... wooops! it tried to swallow the zuki whole...running 31' tyres, a 2inch body lift and ext. shackles....., the water level was still OVER the front left side of the bonnet.... a foot full of go and a crunch into reverse got me out, was VERY lucky, 2 hungry dogs, no phone, no cash, no recovery gear, had i gotten stuck, it would of been a long and cold walk back to civilization to get help!

so in the end this is how the zuki came out...

zukimudpass1.jpg

zukimudpass.jpg

funniest thing was driving home and having people look twice.. yep.. its dirty.. God bless the zuki..
zukiclean.jpg

zukiclean1.jpg

Would be a top spot for riding the bikes.. but I know disclosing the whereabouts will lead to wankers heading out there and destroying it.. SO... all i can say is.. search and ye shall find... or PM me if you have a HOT sister
LMAO.

Bump to this old thread.
I found these pic's the other night and knew i had seen this thread age's ago

images

693421208_4880679a17.jpg

hardy-rad.jpg

HARAS2010%20063.jpg

Awesome thread, thanks 4 the timely bump, LOL... having too much fun watching college ballgames, don'tcha know??? Heck, this Navy-Notre Dame game is radical, though I'm watching several good games as I key this, channel surfing with my industrial TV remote, 10-4??? Hey, I "Liked" a few of those posts, even though they were made 8-10 years ago, LOL. Who knows??? Maybe the site members are STILL site members, that would be a good recommendation for this particular site, LOL. Alright, I'm off to post shots of my latest ride in the other thread. ADIOS, AMIGOS, Y GRACIAS!!!

That is the ultimate in gay-mobile

LOL

Wait a sec, what if some SMOKIN' HOT CHICK drove that pink rig??? Not some HEINOUS TRANNY GRINDER, but an ACTUAL SMOKIN' HOT CHICK with all the NATURAL FEATURES??? LOL. Would ya tell her that rig is GAY??? Moi, I just might, LOL. Go home alone, to be sure, but MEH, sometimes ya just gotta MAKE A STATEMENT, LOL.

Damn...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back