Foxico 125cc Pit bike ?Any Good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive heard people saying the black ducars are crap.. and the silver ones are good . is this true??? ive ridden a few ducars and i think that they are awsome but some of you guys have ridden better bikes like thumps and pitpros .. do they compare to them??

theres nothing wrong with the ducars, iv got an agb30 150cc (black ducar) and it has way more power than u need. . . it tears up rear tyres pretty quick. never ridden anything else, so i cant really say how they compare to dhz etc. but yeah, it is a good engine

yeah basically the same bike. Atomik and orion are the same bike, diff stickers a few small things. atomik- prox

so basicly the pitbikes on ebay with the number 29 on the body are agb-29s

get a pitpro, they go heaps better than the atomiks. ivve ridden both and the pitpro feels alot more solid than the prox atmoik

It depends what model of atomik you get. Some are complete crap, some aren't. I personally own a Atomik Nitrous 138cc and I have owned an Atomik RS 125cc.. Both were great bikes and I haven't had any problems with them except for 2 buckled wheels which was my fault.

The AGB-29 Is the Atomik ProX..

The Pitpros are pretty good, the Pitpro RR has a reputation to fuck out after a few months of riding. Maybe go for the Pitpro 140 if you have the money..

You should look at the MSO's. They seem to have a good reputation, and good customer service.

Good luck

yeh man if u have the $$$ go mso x7r or even x6r

LOL, i sure hope u didn't decide to get the foxico, lol.

ive neva heard of that biike do you have a pic of it? and u said it has a ducar like the atomiks and other good bikes the atomiks arnt good bike by the way

Umm, retardo.. Atomik have made like a few shit bikes and 3 models which are actually good, ProX, RS and Nitrous.

foxico are copies of orions which are copies of genunine thumpstars which are copies of crf50's .In other words they are the lowest common denomenator in the pitbike world .in other words their the biggest peices of shit on wheels since huffy push bikes came out.Don't lower your self to that ,perhaps a mso etc is ?

actually in depper retrospective foxicos arnt the copies of orions rather the copies of the cheap shit metal support frames the orions come packaged in.

Latest posts

Back