Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, i would never pay 15 bucks 2 sit in a plane! lol
nah, its an x-singapore airforce trainer, its called a Victa airtourer, its the lastest model, a T6 with a 150hp engine.
yes bi the way, it is the Victa as in Victa lawn mowers, lol

nah, the plane is kept at Moorabbin aiport benox, Essondon is pretty scummy and there's alot of crook guys around.
we got a small plane for aerobatics, dad is an aerobatic pilot so we needed a plane that was comfortable, decent at aerobatics adn will fly ya upto Bankstown NSW cos he goes up there tonnes for like corporate stuff

Ive been off for a few days and an argument has erupted!!!!

The foxico is SHIT and pascal, why are you saying its a great bike, you keep on saying that you could have gotten a jap bike but instead you got a china bike cause its ure first bike and you would fall off heaps, THAT THE STUPIDIST THING IVE EVER HEARD, if you fall off a china bike it breaks, if you fall off a jap bike you get back on and keep riding, and you keep saying you have a graphics kit, which by your pictures you don't, its the standard graphics you fool!

well you are the retard then it is a good idea to start off on a cheap bike if you have never ridden before so you can get a feel for it and know if you like it or not there is no point going and buying a jap bike and realising you dont like it and he has got a good point y fuk up a good bike if youu stak hard i know i would rather fuk up a $500 bike then a $4000 bike wouldnt anyone!

yeh thumpy200, plus mum wouldn't let me cos if i got a 5 grand jap and then realise i don't like riding then i am wasting alot of cash!

yeh, just tried a burnout on the superdirt, i tried on the back of the basketball ring tholike the tank 4 water, the foxico just jumped over, 2 much power, had 2 do it with the 110 instead, lol.
im gonna hav a 140 lifan in mine soon, gotta get a new bike soon. b'day in like a month

^^ You could afford any because you rip everyone off.

get your facts right dichead ask tubes 380 he got his stuff tonight and peglegs rims are in the mail the reason it took a while was because i had personal matters and a broke my collar bone and fractured my shoulder. moron you truly are fukwit

Last edited:
i mean against somethign only like 50 cm's high!
gotta try one against the wall or something, also on the 110 after like 1 min of a burnout like half the tread on the tyre is gone, is that usual, i hear some ppl use like rugs to nto damage the back wheel?

hahaha Thumpy, I laughed at that too. Pascal, your bike doesnt have too much power.. You just have absolutely no fucking idea how to do a burnout, atleast properly.

nah, i just wasn't doing it on something high enough and i don't rlly weigh enough to properly keep the front down, i tried another one, this time against the wall, yeh it goes fine, only went for about 30 seconds cos it weas clankin, found it ws just that the bolts on the exhaust were loose cos mi bro dropped it the other day trying 2 wheel it in2 the shed, hs so weak, lol.
so wat is it ur doin the burnout on cos at the moment mi tread full on comes off cos i do em on like cravelly concrete, and in like 10 seconds like 5mms come off.

Pascal man, For fuck sake im sick of you and i've only been back for 5mins, your bike is shit, end of storey now go burn it.

U dont need to ride ur bike up against something to do a burnout fool!!!
Ur making yourself look like an idiot everytime you touch the keyboard pascal!!

Yeah, seen my wooden pallet table top? I just ride up on top of that, put the front brakes on and let her rip, I'd get a video but I really dont think burnouts are a big deal.

Haha, Just noticed that burnout post, You do realise by putting your bike agaisnt the wall its not very good for it??!?!?, And if the rear wheel is bouncing up and down and your chain happend to be loose on the garbage on wheels bike say goodbye to your engine case.

nah, i do trent cos mi front break lever is too far away cos i had 2 tape it on cos it fell off cos i didn't tighten it

Bahaha, Sick bike, didnt even bother to get another bolt, just sticky tape that brake lever on.

Latest posts

Back