Frame difference?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer thats wat i was thinkin, well 2morrow i'm going 2 pick up my pegs from slingshot suzuki in shepp so i'll ask if they sell frames

ok so i went into the local pitbike store 2day, they said they would strengthen my frame 4 about 60 bucks and they would c wat they could do about straightning it, the bend isnt that bad anyway and i would rather spend 60 gettin strengthend than 500 4 a new frame haha.

And i only paid 1200 4 the bike with all the shit on it so either way its a ****in steal :p

bend it back straight ... which is pretty dodge in the first place . but just make sure there is lots of support for it , because after bending it back its gonna bend again twice as easy.

Bend it back straight , cut the frame ,add steel tube inside the main tube and then some braces on top and below the main tube.

i been reading a few things off the net and a guy on here a few years ago said to cut the neck just under the tank and shove a peice of steel pipe in there, this may straighten the frame once its re welded? opinions?

yer thats wat i ment in this, do u reckon its a good idea? i'll c wat the guys in the store think

yeh give it ago..
let them know u want some serious strengthening done.

Or the jump you hit will eat ur face off

haha i did that on my pitbike, my throttle cable snapped on the face of the up ramp on our brand new double n i smashed into the base of the down ramp and flipped the bike n flew 5 meters haha it hurts

haha nope, but the bend isnt that bad, it still jumps good but while i'm getting it strengthnd i might as well get it straightend :)

its not like i paid fck loads 4 it, $1200 means i got more money 2 spend on doin shit 2 it lol

Is this your bike here cant believe you got that for 1200 i brought mine stock for 1700

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 12
its nothing 2 drastic just a bar above the frame coz the drz motor is harder 2 fit a brace around and it would have cost me 200 if he wanted 2 do more but they have done this loads of times and 2 worse frames than mine and none have ever bent or snapped, its not like i'm doing massive bmx jumps anyway so yer

haha well this is about as bmx as our track goes, its about 6ft high and the gaps about 20ft, we got a burm runnin through it :p if it will stop fuccking raining i'll get pics of the rest of the track so far it still a work in progress but

07072010_002.jpg

07072010_001.jpg

let us know wat u think, keep in mind we only started riding 50's late last year but i have been riding big bikes since i could walk lol

haha oh shiit yer man the fergy humms! was bangin round the paddock with a ciggie and can while driving it last month haha fucck i felt like a hillbilly xP and the tracks comin along nice as hell

Latest posts

Back