Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep another great day. Zac how did you go on Kosta's bike? animal with Tb head and barrel huh.

Roy you missed my wipeout on my last lap before going home, kid was watering a corner, I slid down it on my back!!

Can't wait till next week

i LOVE THAT BIKE... ever since i got home i been looking for a decent frame... i dont think it would be worth the $$ to buy a yx separate and then put all the tb gear on.. i think i will save for a anima
i got to use the power for.... 2 seconds then straight back on the brakes lol.. the 1st jump coming from the pits i overshot really bad and almost washed out lol

when is the good friday ride? i would assume friday but who should i be contacting to make it happen

wahahaha, yeah they are really different with TB parts on them. The stock 190 has a similar feel.

Good Friday ride? Nah mate, it's race day at Nunawading. Head down there to watch

Was a good day guys, had a ball!

Here's the result of phil's dirt nap on pretty much the last lap of the day.
Nice way finish Phil. :applaudit:

philfrankston.jpg

Damn Phil, now they need washing bud. You so need a helmet can bro. Sounds like you guys had some fun and Victoria is the Australian mini capital I reckon, cause of all the racing available.

Damn Phil, now they need washing bud. You so need a helmet can bro. Sounds like you guys had some fun and Victoria is the Australian mini capital I reckon, cause of all the racing available.

im looking into a drift hd or maybe a ghost if i can get more work

wahahahaha that was a nice slide backwards down the berm, at least my backside looks good in those pants, haha. Had to hose off the gear when I got home, that stuf was thickkkkkkkkk.

i LOVE THAT BIKE... ever since i got home i been looking for a decent frame... i dont think it would be worth the $$ to buy a yx separate and then put all the tb gear on.. i think i will save for a anima
i got to use the power for.... 2 seconds then straight back on the brakes lol.. the 1st jump coming from the pits i overshot really bad and almost washed out lol

when is the good friday ride? i would assume friday but who should i be contacting to make it happen

i will very shortly have a linkage frame bike with tb bits for sale mate
going cheap but will have big wheels on it

keep ya eye's peeled i'm building a new one again:eek:

looks like ya's had fun
wonthaggi was sick...... i didn't realise how much i'd missed the track and how much fitter i'm getting riding
but i did tweek the hell out of my back so i'm pretty sore today

i will very shortly have a linkage frame bike with tb bits for sale mate
going cheap but will have big wheels on it

keep ya eye's peeled i'm building a new one again:eek:

looks like ya's had fun
wonthaggi was sick...... i didn't realise how much i'd missed the track and how much fitter i'm getting riding
but i did tweek the hell out of my back so i'm pretty sore today

seriously pm me when you have it ready... then i will see if i can get my hands on it...

my motor is getting slightly harder to shift... i dont use the clutch at all though (other than taking off)

because after feeling extremely sore today i think i really need a larger, sexier frame...
if i can get my hands on a rx 125 or 50 frame would be good to but thats unlikley :p i would probably put the pegs a little more to the rear if i were to ride it on the road

anyway, it was great fun riding with you fellas and i am keen to do it again... its good to meet people at a track that are not ass's or cashed up wanabe pretty boys... (like the brap kids that were out there)

Hey i'm a braaap kid, are you saying im pretty? LOL

Don't worry about those cashed up kids, just blow past them and roost 'em i say. Those guys are there alot, so respect for them that they ride often. They're ok guys actually, all good.

Hey i'm a braaap kid, are you saying im pretty? LOL

Don't worry about those cashed up kids, just blow past them and roost 'em i say. Those guys are there alot, so respect for them that they ride often. They're ok guys actually, all good.
nah, i was just dirty because there was a chick riding and they were saying among themselves "is she pregnant" and all that sorta thing

also is there no chance for us to get on the big track? do they allow us on there when the jrs are on?

nah, i was just dirty because there was a chick riding and they were saying among themselves "is she pregnant" and all that sorta thing

also is there no chance for us to get on the big track? do they allow us on there when the jrs are on?

before 11am you can

Had another good little session today thanks to those who came was fun trying to keep up with Kosta & Phil those guys be fast , track was a bit better to my liking last week but always a good time out shame more of you guys couldn't make it

Sorry I didn't make it pal. Had a family gig and just couldn't get enough time to come down. Catch up soon thou

Went yesterday, hussein was there. Track was good late in the afternoon. Track will be in great condition today I reckon.

Ran my bike in with the new 170 kit, heaps more torque of the bottom. Bring on Tooradin

Latest posts

Back