Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were so many pitbikes today first time ive seen that many, btw track was pretty good beside those little annoying ktm50's, ill be going next sunday aswell

Yeah there are some fast ones and some slow ones, what annoys me is when they go up ya back, but when you do it to try pass them, their parents start getting angry at you.

Yeah there are some fast ones and some slow ones, what annoys me is when they go up ya back, but when you do it to try pass them, their parents start getting angry at you.

yeah, i usually have to wait for a decent opportunity i would feel pretty bad if i knocked there front wheel and put them in the dirt..

yeah, i usually have to wait for a decent opportunity i would feel pretty bad if i knocked there front wheel and put them in the dirt..

Yeah i just go slow and like you said wait for a opening then just pass without hurting them

Should be a big day at Franga's today. All the tassie crew are going and the 2 Frenchies, plus the usual suspects. Watch for Robbie and Brad going at it.

Should be a big day at Franga's today. All the tassie crew are going and the 2 Frenchies, plus the usual suspects. Watch for Robbie and Brad going at it.

i woulda been down there had i known that

Sorry roy,. didnt see this post. Yeah I went, but spectated. The boys had left before i got there

ay fellas i might be out there this weekend sunday bangin a few laps out on the 10's again if your heading out would be good to catch up before VCM kicks off

Yep both Corey and I will be there for sure.

Last chance to practice before next weekend. :)

Possibly maybe hopefully kinda need to get some more time on the track before RND one ay I'm sorting out my payment for vcm this week just gotta try get my bike sorted bit better , anyone know how to get membership forms for east malvern ?

Possibly maybe hopefully kinda need to get some more time on the track before RND one ay I'm sorting out my payment for vcm this week just gotta try get my bike sorted bit better , anyone know how to get membership forms for east malvern ?

Look at the first post in this thread Roy. Forms are there.

Hopefully you make it Sunday. Be good to catch up.

Look at the first post in this thread Roy. Forms are there.

Hopefully you make it Sunday. Be good to catch up.

either blind or blonde, ... an most of you know im almost bald so ......
looked at the VCM and this thread and still cant find how to cotact any of the affilaited clubs>>??????? duuuh? help =)

Latest posts

Back