Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone coming down this weekend?
i will try to be there all/most of the day this time.. i wana try the big track :p

yes i'm coming. Styv and I gave them some "suggestions" the other day on improving the track, so lets see what happened

yes i'm coming. Styv and I gave them some "suggestions" the other day on improving the track, so lets see what happened

it will be fun with you guys there atleast there is somone to chase then and some lines to steal :p
and yeah, who waters the track and when??
last time i was there it was pretty terrible

Last edited:
I don't care about the watering, I mean we asked them to fix the table top and the whoops etc. The rain this week may improve it as well. Actually I don't mind the track as it is.

just started the bike today, so much smoke that i filled my back yard up.. still amazing compression though ?
starting the tear down i wont be there on sunday

Probably cooked the valve stem seals. Good luck with the fix up

Anyone keen on going Sunday? Spoke to the track guys, they are giving more love to the pit bike track this week. I will keep on them to groom it weekly, should be good tomorrow

Fair nuff I hear u there I managed to get a little bit more ahead money wise the last couple days sold a coupe toys and payed a few debts just got my credit card to sort out now but a huge wait lifted

Latest posts

Back