Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome man! All working out now without a lead weight weighing you down all the time. Now you need a v2 head 201 kit and you will be happy!

Haha yeah I'll get there slow n steady ... Prob look at some extra power after another round or two just happy to be out there

Yeah mate usual time. Just noticed my car has a flat tyre and the spare is flat too, haha. Hope my foot pump works

I'm getting the bike sorted now didn't know how much money I'd have and if I could afford to join frankston as iv been there a few times now... Payed over a grand in bills yesty n thought I'd be broke but still got heaps lol funny how much money I'm saving not having her around ay!!

I'll be there, don't worry, I'll take a pump just in case, LOL.

Glad you are comin' mate, always fun riding with you.

I'm getting the bike sorted now didn't know how much money I'd have and if I could afford to join frankston as iv been there a few times now... Payed over a grand in bills yesty n thought I'd be broke but still got heaps lol funny how much money I'm saving not having her around ay!!

BOOYAH, err what do you mean not having her around? Split up?

Thanks for the laugh n company today Phil really needed it but the fact that u slowed down so that I could catch up for you to have someone to race is kinda depressing in itself lol n you reckon you don't like the sand !! Pffffft you blast through each berm like a rocket !

I'm still cleaning dirt outta my eyes and teeth, you blasting berms and just covering me in dirt, hahaha. Heaps of fun. Yeah it's good to get to the track and forget the world, had a blast today, thanks mate.

Running free again bro?

Didn't end up doing a Roy (berm jumping) today mate or did you decide to rip em up instead haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha no stacks today n yeah by the looks of it Micko another one bites the roost! They didn't water the track tho Zach was still decent , thanks again Phil was good to forget bout life for a while

Haha no stacks today n yeah by the looks of it Micko another one bites the roost! They didn't water the track tho Zach was still decent , thanks again Phil was good to forget bout life for a while

Just think of all the time for minis again and racing and the forum, but all jokes aside chin up and you know im here if needed bro. Looking forward to racing you lads on the 26th.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back