Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 5 or 6 litres of used oil you can have, less than one hour in the bike, hahaha

Just buy some one the way. Or go to Brads in the morning, easy. Belray oil = $11

Super cheap auto on the way. God it's hard

I was there Saturday, #83. Were you there Phil?

YES, i was sitting on my bike waiting for you to come to the pits, you came off the track, I turned around to have a yarn and you had ridden back to the car park, hahaha.

i was there yesterday riding by myself... was ****! phil was there, with no bike but as a spectator lol

I came as moral support cause I knew you'd be lonely. awwww

Ahh bugger, would've been good to ride with ya.

We should hit up nunawading track once they open for 2013. Bit more fun I reckon.

Heaps of people there today, was good fun. Bike ran out of petrol just as some other fast guys lobbed. Had a ball though.

Sunday sucked, absolutely no one there except tiny kids and angry fathers. Rapidly getting over Frankston. Time to head somewhere new. Spoke to one of the track builders who i spoke to about fixing the track again, he subsequently informed me they can't do it with their equipment and their original track builder bailed on them. NICE. May need to buy a CR 250 again. Nowhere to ride mini bikes.

Anyone going? Or should i go to Broady?

Styv?????????????

What happened to your motovert? Wait, which one?

Bring your KX. I'm getting a 250 soon to

Good day today. I was the ONLY pitbike there and had the track to myself for most of it. I ROCK

Nossam286 came and took some pics, the French guy, nice bloke, now trying to set him up with a bike.

Pics will be posted soon. Maybe put on the French pitbike website too, god im good

sanstitrewwl.png

75548282.png

64911622.png

56338639.png

30311091.png

18871572.png

22105366.png

93451620.png

64061390.png

79991027.png

23233751.png

15739169.png

43904916.png

Last edited:
Who's that good lookin rooster? I'm diggin' the 9th pic, yeah baby

awsome pics. Phil67, i was there last saturday 26 jan. but did not stay long with two bikes. first it run out of petrol then use the other one having so much fun but ended with a broken rear shocks.

Latest posts

Back