Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what your saying is the gears held up again.

Yeah all good now. Bikes runnin' sweeeeeet

need tyre, suspension, TB kits, arghhhh, when does it stop

track was raked and jumps fixed yesterday. I'll let you know how it was after i tear it up again tomorrow. Let me know what broady is like, haven't been there in 20 years, lol

Did ya come?

Track was best condition it has ever been. I now have a new lump on my knee

Yeah Styv you missed out big time

the track was the best i've ever riden it i even jumped everything...........
man that finish tabo is so much fuuuuuun

suffering painfully as the muscles recover slowly now though

i reckon i seen ya phil but didn't stick me head out was watchin my mates kid hit up the tabo's sweet for the first time and riding

i reckon i seen ya phil but didn't stick me head out was watchin my mates kid hit up the tabo's sweet for the first time and riding

WTF, you shoulda said hello, and banged some bars with me. Which one was you?

i was and still am me

had black and white o'neal gear on

was riding big bike i didn't bring the pitty probably should have wouldn't be so sore now

i was and still am me

had black and white o'neal gear on

was riding big bike i didn't bring the pitty probably should have wouldn't be so sore now

oh you were on the main track, cool. Heaps of bikes on there Sunday.

remember whenever there is pain in your muscles means when they heal you will be stronger :p

yeah

takes a bit longer to heal at my age man
but your right although i wont tough my bike until after new years so i'll be right back where i started

sore again

Well, I've been to the track Every weekend and every Wednesday over the last 3 weeks, mainly been by myself except for last Saturday when a dude called towball was there, VCm racer, good guy. Where the hell is everybody? Saw Cam Taylor riding a yz 250 2 stroke, he still has it big time. Reefy was there on his CRf, riding well. Damn boring otherwise. Put a new clutch and new back tyre on for today.

Was meant to go today but someone had a issue..
spent the day fixing my cousin's yzf.. then cleaned it for them so we could of gone riding..
hopefully this weekend i'll go frankston or parwan

Latest posts

Back