Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it doesn't, they have the watering system on now, last weekend was gooooooood.

Anyway, I need to find a back wheel for mine

might be abit wet judging from this picture..
812_10151560817834552_1047277994_n.jpg

might end up riding there this weekend as i'll have to pick up the lxr..

the watering system there is useless

it waters the wrong spots and fills holes up with water

they need to fix it

if you have ever been on the big track you know what a useless watering system is...

That's fixed too. Are you like a top ten A grade rider? Who cars about the watering system, just ride and be happy you have a track at least to ride on. I'm tired of hearinmg everyone complain about Frankston track, try going to Broady that NEVER gets maintained, pr Parwan, also NEVER maintained.

MX is a dirty, dusty business.

And another thing, LOL. When i used to ride Franga like 20 years ago, it was sand, no one complained. Go to Rosebud see how you go. All the fuss about Franga on facebook just shows me everyone thinks they need a PERFECT track to ride on, like an indoor arena track, my god, it's a local moto cross track.

JUST RIDE

I ended up jumping everything that Day man was so pumped and actually got faster!! And you didn't ask, snooze ya lose Phil hahaah

Hey styv send ya personal jet to Townsville and pick me up bro, please.

i cant get comfortable on my rm, feels really hard and i dont like that but im not riding hard.

let's soften uup the suspension then. Take the rear spring out a bit.

Or give it to me, I'll blow the cobwebs outta it, mmmm 2 stroke

Hey styv send ya personal jet to Townsville and pick me up bro, please.

Mick, it's always a good day mate when Styv, Roy, Greggy and the lads show up. We tend to get all the other riders on the track veryyyyy nervous, and their fathers, hahaha. One kid whiskey throttled in front of Styv, very amusing.

Then other weekends when the boys don;t go, I'm there by myself, awwww

Latest posts

Back