Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fixed too. Are you like a top ten A grade rider? Who cars about the watering system, just ride and be happy you have a track at least to ride on. I'm tired of hearinmg everyone complain about Frankston track, try going to Broady that NEVER gets maintained, pr Parwan, also NEVER maintained.

MX is a dirty, dusty business.

Dam straight dude
the whole point of practicing at frankston is that it's rough ****ty and hard work

then when you get on a nice smooth groomed track like wanthaggi or one of them. you will be fitter faster and much better prepared

i do think they charge to much for what they offer though

for me and my boy i hand over 60+ dollars and i dont go there often enough to warrant membership unless they start some better up keep of the track then i might get there some more

It's 7:45am, bet ya Styv is already on the way there, haha.

Nice sunny day down here, slight clouds gathering now, should be a ripper day

Well, ripper day.

Me, Styv, Greggy and Kosta. Track was good, even had Styv as waterboy on some of the corners, haha. Tough time all 4 of us kicking up heaps of dust. Trying to stay with Styv and Kosta was near on impossible, Styv you are a lunatic, hahah. We had punctures, seized linkage bearings, a couple of crushed nut sacks and a bung knee. Awesome day. Rode Gregs 184, wowwwwwww soooo different to my bike and the linkage really is a vast improvement, my bum felt so soft and cuddly and the power of that bike is simply unreal. Had a fang on Kosta's big wheel taky headed bike as well, heaps of low down grunt and handled awesomely. Time for a TB barrel and head for me I thinks.

Great day, absolutely loved it, thanks guys and great to see you all.

Next Sunday? I might go Wednesday with Braddle pops as well, anyone keen?

I can appreciate a crushed not sack as I've had mine caught up on a set of bars during a 4th gear crash haha, and dude I'm so happy your rectal area is cuddly and fresh and ready to go haha. I couldn't imagine the 184 and v2, well I could but on the trails id need a stock throttle instead of a 1/4 turn lol

Yeah 184 and linkage, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. I was very very surprised at the difference. Very twitchy on the throttle, absolutely awesome, how a bike should be. Really impressed.

*SANTA PLEASE READ THIS - I NEED TB parts*

Wish I was closer I'd have to put annual leave get off in time to get down there and ride!! But I will do it soon when brad goes down next

he is going tonite, i think.

But I'm going, thats plenty good enough for you Styv

what sort of gear is required?

1 - a bike
2 - helmet
3 - long sleeves and long strides
4 - boots - blunnies are ok.
5 - if I'm there you will need goggles and tear offs.

Rode last night, 35 degrees, hot hot hot. All the braaap shop guys and gals were there, had a blast.

Just the heat drains you really quickly. I proceeded to be a good citizen and started watering the track, which subsequently unded up being a sprinkler for my head mostly.

Young Braddles is super quick, one of his mates was equally as fast, reminds me of riding with Styv = bugger that.

My bike was noticebly quicker than all the others, so mu tune and TB piston really improves them over stock, wrapped. Need a new tyre now.

See you SUNDAYYYYYYYY

Latest posts

Back