Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey subaraman, come tomorrow, Sunday 3rd Feb

Track has been rebuilt, all new layout
2 new tabletops
step up jump
High berms we can rail
woops section
2 new drop offs

Looks awesome.

Styv, if you are in town, you gotta see the new track, absolutely brilliant. You can't even see the first corner from the pits now that first jump is at least a 6 footer. This is now, by far, the best track in Vic.

I can't wait till tomorrow, love to see some mini riders there.

I agree timeeh, that's why it's my avatar now. You know, this is the first pics of me riding in my entire life!

Pics taken by our international guest from France, who also wants to do a write up for VCM this year for the French website! Great guy too.

Hey subaraman, come tomorrow, Sunday 3rd Feb

Track has been rebuilt, all new layout
2 new tabletops
step up jump
High berms we can rail
woops section
2 new drop offs

Looks awesome.

Styv, if you are in town, you gotta see the new track, absolutely brilliant. You can't even see the first corner from the pits now that first jump is at least a 6 footer. This is now, by far, the best track in Vic.

I can't wait till tomorrow, love to see some mini riders there.

about time, i'll be there

Main track is redone too, looked very good today, bring both bikes.

Cool, someone to ride with!

any one wanna lend me a bike, i had to sell my mid size and now im left with a bike that needs a rear sprocket and rear break system

Dunno mate maybe ?? What time u going ?
Get the royza out there and practice all those MX tips you been reading about in the mags mate, Its time lad, get out there and smash them.:hache:

So they have done more to the track since last time I rode there with u Phil ?

Yes mate, it's totally different now, more jumps, really high berms, whoops, really really gooooood. Please come, would love to ride with ya again.

Woohoo, the FOTY bike will be making an appearance, hope there isn't any waterholes around. Go Roy.

Last edited:
Been there rode it do fuked now! To much traffic with kids had a parent call me a fuking ****head cause I was going to fast???? Ahhhh what's up with that **** mate thought this was a motocross track!! Was really fun started getting bad ruts in the corners brads Braap quad clutching every corner didn't help much. So tied and sore now just want a shower and sleep.. If it stays maintained like that every week I will sign up

Damn styv, sounds a little dangerous, but if the parents signed an indemnity form then they are to blame for any injuries thru throwing your young child onto a track with experienced riders. Smart arse buggers need to wait till later when some of the others head off or the participants thin out.

Yeah was a good day the track is the best iv ever seen it was a shame I missed you Styv looks like you were having fun though. I crashed out on my last lap hehe landed on my good shoulder but just a bit of gravel rash baha least I got that thing out there again it is a great track now and if like styv said they keep up on maintenance should be good . By the way that Brad can friggin ride he was moving on that Braaap those 190's look to be the goods. Even had a shot of that "lecky bike " they bout to release, was very strange felt like I was riding one of my brushless rc's but was actually not bad I reckon they will probably flog a lot of them

Latest posts

Back