Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zac is everything tight?, did you put the gudgeon in the piston and rod bro?

Sorry Roy, didn;t get a chance to go on the computer this morning, we probably should swap mobile numbers.

Went today, I know I always say this but,,,,,,,,,, track was the best it's ever been, absolutely awesome condition. You guys will have a great day Monday. You should be able to see the lines i dug out for ya!!

Pm me your addy again Zach n I'll MSG u in the morning around 9 ish maybe bit later , sounds like a plan guys , Dom , Justin and Jackson will be there too and I think Brads having a boot camp so it's gonna be packed!!!!!! Should be a great day

Come say Elo phill should be a decent turnout and yeah I was thinking that today would make life easier , knew the track would be mint today from what u said yesty

good day at frankston till my gear lever snapped lol

Lol I'll hook u up mate n also do something bout your pogo stick shock can't understand how u stay on that thing

Zac, your bike just makes me sad for ya. Please try and do some odd jobs or something to get that thing back to good nick.

Haha, when Phil gets sad it must be sad, imagine the cars behind roys Ute saying wtf is it bucking for, can't you give Zac a shock Phil?

The MR family is looking after you Zachary, horse head or not bloke lol.

Got some ideas on his forks Mick? They just don't rebound at all. He has 200ml of "maybe" 20w oil in it

Lol I'll hook u up mate n also do something bout your pogo stick shock can't understand how u stay on that thing
Mad skills lol them woops almost killed me though :p

im workin on the job situation... applied for atleast 10 on seek usually dont hear back though
time to go hastle some shops i think just need to get the motorised bike goin again :p

Might head to frankston this weekend if any members will be there

Phil will prob be there Sunday but we got vcm this weekend , the buzz crew have organized a Ride day on the 30th of June at frankston just to add

Latest posts

Back