Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just down there, track has been groomed and prepped ready for us to smash it tomorrow.

good point, what time does this shindig start tomorrow?

10-11 weve got Greg's birthday tonight so hopefully won't be sweating out grog all day n will be there first thing

found an exhaust for my bike just gotta fix a tiny little problem and hopefully will be there this sunday with a mate

Awesome footage to see how fast them two really are hella fast. Thanks for sharing mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

True, was a good days riding!! Can't say I took it to easy on the 190 all day with brad smith lol I did have my "A" game on. Good footage to show how hard we were going, keepin world number 4 behind you isnt the most easiest thing to do.. That bloke has fitness like no other.. Vibrations on my bike were insane which added to my arm pump so I couldn't keep up once he paced me, thanks to 3 snapped bottom engine bolts and 1 rattled out... Yep that's no bottom bolts GOD DAMMIT!!!!

Got out there on my 88 throwing some bragging right passing the 160's and rubbing rear tyres with a 150 anima. 17" 14" motovert lol hahah love the 10/10 power out there at the end of the day!! But I was rooted with a massive headache cause of how ridged the crf88 was lol poor thing was on the limiter the whole time hahah

But all in all was good day, got around slower with Roy keeping in shape with right lines to choose. He got faster and faster thought out the day and looked really confident which was good thing! Keep it up mate.

Nikkos new 190 got ran in like she asked lol! And ol boy Phil was out there punchin out the laps smashing the clutch every corner.. Got me questioning how many clutches that bloke goes through ever weekend!!

Luke Cunningham showing some real pace on Gregs spare bike keeping on the tail end of me and brad smith watch out guys that blokes gonna change the points overall for sure!!!

Marcus out there also was good to follow him for a couple laps he defiantly felt at home at this track.. Was hard to pass him out there.. Props for the footage Roy! Looks good Gregs got some footage to put up aswell as nikkos helmet cam

Greg smith was out there with me on his sons 88, 1st time in a bike in over 2 months with his broken wrist.. Good man grego!! That's about it guys was a goo day :)

Nice styvo, thanks for helping me out , felt good out there and was so much fun riding with all you lot !!

Haha hope Greg or someone got footage of me when I attempted to block pass , from memory Styv ,Brad ,Luke , yeah no worries Roy you can block pass world champs n get away with it .... You idiot hehe

Agree, Roy is MUCH faster, I'm easily the slowest out there now.

Yep Styv, the clutch finally let go at the end of the day, time for a new one. I have to smash the clucth to get that bike revving, stock engine with 36 rear sprocket needs to be revvvveddddddd to get it outta the corner, plus I can't get out of that habit of doing it. Old 2 stroke days I suppose! Now I have to find an EBC kevlar and TB springs, I need to upgrade.

I now realise i can never keep up with you guys, just too fast, amazing riders. I can't learn anything off you Styv cause I can't get near you, haha. But I do love the pressure in the corners, that's the best fun I've had with pants on for a long time.

I need a bigger engine. Roy you rode around me before the whoops, luckily all 3 of you got held up and I was able to ride pass you all.

Great day, absolutely love it when all you guys are there. Let's do it again soon

Umm seriously ?? It's all a bit of a blur to me n my memory sux I can't remember what I had for breakfast let alone passing U!! I really don't think I'm faster than you dude you hit the corners way harder but thanks for the pat on the back means a heap coming from you guys

Lol I'm no world champ brother, brad and Luke both have the wrap for being well up there in that category. I'm still yet to make me debut in the mini scence and get my feet on the ground in Vegas to really put my riding to the test against the best in the world.

Yes there's brad here in aus but there is alot like him in Vegas so I could be in the back of the pack there!! Everyone ride well and safe all day within there own riding capabilitys which is a good thing and alot was learnt. Like styv how about braking abit more before you hit that berm full tilt and go for a swim lol

Defiantly have do it more often its a great day I rekon there's ATLEAST 20 minirider locally that didn't make Sunday so we will try make the date in between nunwading, Gippys etc

I wonder how much faster you would be with the back brakes actually NOT locked on, LOL.

Roy, i hit left hand corners fast, can't do right handers, never have been able to, not even on a pushy. You are faster than me all over the track, i just take more risks to pass, that's all. Plus your bike pulls harder than mine. I seriously need more HP

Styv, Vegas is won at the start, get to the first corner around the front and your set. So, set up your gearing to get to the first corner first. Learnt that from Blose! You are just as good a rider as Brad, Blose, Abrigio, Valade etc. It's all about racing and set up.

If you let Carson Brown or Tatum Sik beat you I can't talk to you again.

DO IT

Latest posts

Back