Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i honestly think all those guys are faster than u think! Although styv isnt very far off at all!

Not according to their lap times they aint. Freak riders I agree, but racers, hmmmm. Ryan is fast, but he is way loose, he could fall at anytime.

Blose isn't any better than you Styv. Come and have masterclass with him, you will see.

Better get your farm track set up as supercross.

Disagree completely! Lap times will always be close on those tracks! Blose is a professional rider and has been for years! Numbers and stats are just that! Blose can ride like a man possessed! No disrespect to styv but blose is on another level and same with abrigio! They aren't where there are today for being as fast as the leader of vcm!

I know, but they also ride and race full size bikes, that helps. But raceday is always different, they are just people. How did Brad go from 11th to 4th? Just his fitness and determination to win, Blose aint a better rider than him.

Blose came second in the world final on a 10", he would have won if Browning didn't wait for him and block him.

If Styv goes in amateur he will go well, then gets a qualifier into the world final, good bike set up, extra fitness, who knows what will happen. It's all about the first corner. Bike set up is the key

I think Robbie Knee is going as well next year, aussie invasion. Maybe I should go in vets, hahaha

Cheers Phil I aim to train more and more this year with brad we have already spoken about this.. He has said I have came already leaps and bounds seance tassie and tooridin this year and were half way into the year..

Training and fitness is my main focus now and little things like choosing right ruts etc.. Stop being lazy and stand up and I should be good to have a decent ride in Vegas.. If I so we'll and get a qualify in the worlds that's as good as winning in my debut race.. I still have alot in the tank to give I feel but my knee plays a hard part in my head every lap and right hand corner!!

I kno I need a reco on it I just can't fund it nor take a complete 360 back to crutches, physio and learn to walk right again.. And if I rush the rehab my knee will never recover 100% and ill be back in the hospital before I know it. When it falls convent to me to get it done in between racing etc ill get it done but for now pod knee braces at the least..

It may not look like it gets to me but it does and my riding is effected by it.
Abrigo valade blose and brad are great riders, my motto

Train with those that ride better then you or you will continue to chace your own tail

Thats the go Styv. Why don;t you knee brace it mate, it will give you confidence. I started using knee guards 2 weeks ago cause I was sick of having my knees banged up, gave me heaps more confidence now. One less thing to think about.

It's EXACTLY why i like riding with you, Brad, Kosta and the likes, ride with the best and one can only improve.

Pleased to know you are not letting those big names get into your head.

Your like my little brother, in my head anyway, so anything you do i will support you 100%. Go for it. People already think I'm Brads dad, may as well have you as a brother, hahaha

Just curious, (might be heading down there if i can), is annyone going to frankston this sunday?

Keen but might give my knee a week off I'll post here if I'm going tho bud, Phil will be there after lunch tho I'd say

i will take a week off probably :p knackard my self pretty damn good last sunday

Anyone heading down to franga this sunday, might be coming if dosent rain too much anyone else?

if a few mini bike people are gonna be at franga i'll come down with my camera. i dont have my bike at the moment other wise i'd be heaps keen.

Might be a few like maybe 2-4 or something thats if the weather dosent get too bad tomorow

I gotta a few things to do tomo but im going to attampt to get down after lunch sometime havent heard from styv or phil or anyone??? we gonna get some pracy laps in before next weekend?

Phil told me he will be there if it dosent rain too much same thing goes for me to, chris nickelson from buzz bikes might be there aswell as he made a status

Latest posts

Back