FranKY Warned For riding on Private Property

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today council came down, Get this, said i needed a permit to ride there even though its private property, also said that you even need a permit to ride in your back yard :|

What tyoe of permit? Do farmers need a permit for their quads....I dont think so. But in saying that if I was in your position I would restrict the amount of time you ride in this location. If the council and or police contact the owner regarding compliants then he may not want you there again.

If I was lending my land to somebody and they upset the neighbours I would not lend it to them again.

Nah, hes a 85yr whos a multi millionair, good mates with him, he couldnt care less about fines. He said you can ride qauds and motorbikes if its for actual work purposes's

hi well as im a law ptofeser, one he had no rite to enter the privet grounds , unless he believed on reaseneble grounds there was imidiedte danger to person or persons, 2 to execute a warant ,it is the same as entering a house door they never open and go in always ask and slide in, if u inform the officer that he is tresspasing on private propertyand ask him to leave he must ablige, they have no say on private property, noise wise has to exeed i think 92 decibles, its been a whileand my spelling sucks lol.

Hey Franky, sorry to hear about it mate, I had a visit from this guy from the local council a few weeks ago saying there had been complaints about the noise from neighbors. He told me we couldn't ride after 8pm. We have 3 bikes here and had been riding till nearly 9 each night in the front and back yard.

I was given a copy of the council regulations saying that if we did ride past that time or if the bikes were too noisy for too long we could be up for over $500 on the spot fine or max of $12800 - he suggested riding for no more than 1.5hrs a day

can u up load the regulation, love to read it, turn the music onlol

also one moore thing, i cant remember the section but it states, that an oficer has to observe a person riding a bike to fine him, in other words if ur siting there motor off they cant book u mind u he can lie, when i got caught standing next to my bike he cop that is told me he cant book me but took my name down , low and behold i got i summons broady was bad in my days bikes everywere we got raided once a month, anyway i went to court i seen him and he told me the sergant told him to go ahead , he got up on the stand believe this or not its the gospel he told the judje the truth the whole lot i wasnt riding, bos made him proceed and so on , it was thrown out then i got my rec reg.

yes i agree samual. all this cop talk is shit. there jsut cunts that want money for no reason. tell them to go stick that fine or warning they wanted 2 give u up there ass, and tell them next time PP if u dont know wat that means, it means do you have a warrent.

there not cunts not all of them there doing a job ,that coper do u think he wanted to ride a push bike out there, the sergant made him go he had to resolve it or his ass would have been kicked,remember guys always be polite but stand ur ground its a poker game, dont let them no what u no .id be moore concerned with the council as they have alot of power now, they make the rules up as they go along.

Last edited:
Noboost ;) Why can't you type in capitals around here?

Last edited:
there not cunts not all of them there doing a job ,that coper do u think he wanted to ride a push bike out there, the sergant made him go he had to resolve it or his ass would have been kicked,remember guys always be polite but stand ur ground its a poker game, dont let them no what u no .id be moore concerned with the council as they have alot of power now, they make the rules up as they go along.

Have a feeling that the copper was off duty.. as in riding either to or from 'work'.. as I had a run in with the same one I am thinking.. he's a outright bastard, just out to get the revenu up.. I was in the driveway, brapping the throttle after adjusting the idle.. helmet on the bonnet of the car, as i was going to ride up n down the driveway, and he shouted at me some crap, so i shut the bike off walked down the drive, up to him and asked what the matter was, and he rekons he was going to fine me for 'attempting to ride' WTF!? i laughed and give him some shit, explaining IM ON PRIVATE prop. not RIDING, but tuning, and there wasnt a great deal he could do about it, he DID state his name and id number, and then said if i wanted to find out the extent of the law he will get a marked unit down here..
I argued my point of not actually riding and he dialed up 'work' and proceeded to 'call it in' as he said, then lectured me on the little girl(in sunbury who was reversed over) saying 'we dont want more incidents like this to happen do we?!' i listened, and nodded to get him off my back, i cant afford any more fines, so why not just let him 'win'. he then proceeded to ride off.. he did mention something about a change of laws regarding rec reg and private prop. but i cant find anything when i search for them(possibly may need to get in contact with a cop shop or local council to get the REAL story)
in the end i ended up giving up, putting the bike away, and going to the bottle shop. dont know if a marked unit showed or what.

he is riding a grey duel susension MTB, Maxxis tyres, white riding gear white helmet, bluetooth ear piece, think he had mavic rims off memory, but this guy is a TOOL.. if you see him while you are riding your Pitbike, KICK HIM OFF HIS MTB AND TONK OUT OF THERE! lmao. he deserves this:D

hey foolsp33d, you forgot to say the MTB had no seat!!! the seat pole wouldve been fully extended up his piggy date!! hopefully his tail will get caught in the chain!!

What the hell state are you in??? Its only lucky we dont have those rules in SA though it may be only a matter of time!! Well, sounds like you showed him... sortof... sounds like hes crazy about little kids getting hurt and hates anything with an engine, thats why he rides a pushy ahahaha, well I say if you see him just gun off he'll never catch you when hes a pushy!

:rollseyes: dude.. i wanted to be able to Go home and see my pups.. not to the lock for a few hours!! lol
but it must be hard to pedal with hoofs...

Latest posts

Back