Free dirtmax from the 50sbrotherhood

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
werent dirtmax smelling like roses back then. how times have changed.

yeah well I can only say it never reached the hood ...apparetly bill told Stu he was giving it away on myspace ... but then you guys would have heard about it right ?:rolleyes:

1st competition issue in stores NOW!

If your local store doesnt have it, ask them to order it, if they cant, then order it from 50's brotherhood directly!

I dont care what you have to do to get a copy, but Whatever you do >>>>>dont miss this one!

You could be the envy all ya mates and then some.......if you win this pacakge!

This package is going to be worth around 8K and it can be yours for the measly cost of a couple of magazines...................

This is NO SCAM, and SOMEBODY from the PUBLIC will win it! It might as well be you!

1. Buy the magazine
2. Collect all the coupons (3 i think)
3. Send all the coupons in an envelope with your details clearly written on the back to the address posted in the last issue.

It couldnt be any more simply>>>>>>>>

Keep ya posted>>>>

What Happened to this bike? did someone from the public get this bike or was it realy a scam??

What Happened to this bike? did someone from the public get this bike or was it realy a scam??

Of coarse it wasnt a scam because the man himself said it wasnt so why wouldnt you believe him? He made a promise so he wouldnt go back on his word because that would be bad for business and their reputation. He also said he would keep us posted so im sure he will be along shortly to clear everything up for us.

This is NO SCAM, and SOMEBODY from the PUBLIC will win it! It might as well be you!

Keep ya posted>>>>

Last edited:
PopCorn.jpg

Nope i got a email saying its been done and dusted .......

But strangely no names where given? nor was it announced anywhere...

Nope i got a email saying its been done and dusted .......

But strangely no names where given? nor was it announced anywhere...

It was mentioned that the presentation of the bike to the winner would be posted on youtube so maybe dirtmax can provide a link to clear his "good" name?

Latest posts

Back